Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: High Anxiety All the Time  (Read 372 times)

Offline AshleyNova

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
High Anxiety All the Time
« on: September 24, 2013, 05:38:22 PM »
Hey guys ive been through the wringer! And sometimes i feel like im doing this to myself its all stress other times it feels so real. Ive had it all chest pain on the right side, swallowing pain, diziness, numbness twitching soreness weight loss (from the swallowing pain and loss of apetite ive lost 15lbs :( from 118 to 103 :(  ). Well ive had a lot of tests done besides NEURO or MRI so theyve ruled out a lot. Now i have IBS too and in a lot of pain.

my anxiety level is always at like a 8 and stays there, i never go into full blown panic attack but never seem to go lower either, sometimes after having reassurance by a doc goe to a 7or 6 but only within the day it rises again. Ive had this level of anxiety for about 2months straight but never really had it before besides worry.

Now my memory is bad and its freaking me out. I swear something new pops up all the time, dk how much more i can take. How am i supose to get better if all this stuff is going on! are these all symptoms of anxiety and depression.

Bookmark and Share

Offline shardeni

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: High Anxiety All the Time
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 07:10:09 PM »
I hear you. I feel the same way .  I've been nauseated on and off for a week and I can't seem to convince myself it's from anxiety.  It's a new symptom for me and it is freaking me out.  I can barely concentrate on anything because i am thinking about my symptoms all the time.All of your symptoms are in the list of the 100 symptoms of anxiety.   Have you tried taking an anti anxiety agent when it gets bad?  That might give you some relief.
Bookmark and Share

Offline AshleyNova

Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 07:17:38 PM »
its all always on my right side but i have had a lot of test done. and the doc just put me on zoloft, hope his diagnosis was right :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline michelle360

• Rec's: 5
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 11:47:59 PM »
I'm sorry you are suffering so badly right now. I went through the exact same scenario when this all started for me back in April. Just remember that it is anxiety and nothing else. It is miserable, I know. I think you are doing right by yourself by getting on the medication. That high rate of stress is taking its toll on your body (not permanent) and the physical stuff will linger longer than anything else in the end. Don't let it mess you up when you start feeling better but the physical symptoms remain. It's to be expected, in fact. Just know that it can and will get better. Keep us posted on how you are doing! 
Bookmark and Share

Offline AshleyNova

Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 01:53:12 AM »
justr looking back at old posts and the last month has been so much better. Im still dealing with some chest pain swallowing pain but no where near the mental state i was in 2 3 months ago. Idk if its the medicine, the therapy or both and also just be being fed up with the anxiety taking over. Thanks for helping!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: