Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: how does your body react to stress  (Read 565 times)

Offline kaseface4172

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
how does your body react to stress
« on: June 03, 2013, 10:22:53 AM »
recently I have been going through a very very stressful life I'm starting to realize I've always had anxiety. its to the point where I don't know what I'm doing with myself at times. I was just into car accidents one with my children  not my fault my car could be totaled. I moved from one house to another house in 2 days I had to leave everything in my basement because my basement was destroyed. I have three small kids I just moved in not everything is put away I'm Freaking out about how I'm going to get everything away so everything doesn't get dirty. during all this time sometimes I forget to breathe. recently I've been experiencing weird symptoms and I don't know if that's because of anxiety im trying figure out how other people's body reacts to stress and anxiety. I have absolutely no appetite. I look at glass of water and I don't even want to pick it up. and these past couple of days I barely eat because I have no appetite. I don't even have any ambition to get up and do my makeup or anything I'm just tired. I feel completely full constantly like I feel like there's food in my stomach all the time I'm never hungry. I am also TMI very gassy. I was diagnosed with GERD awhile ago because I lost my sure if I can take my medicine anymore. my heartburn is been through this roof. I feel like I can't breathe I can't sleep. its awful like can stress really do this to your body ? I'm at loss for words here sometimes I wonder like if I have this horrible horrible terminal illness like pancreatic cancer because I can not eat. Am i the only one with symptoms like this ?
Bookmark and Share

Offline jwall378

• Rec's: 5
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: how does your body react to stress
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 11:55:20 AM »
How does my body react to stress? Let's see......dizziness, lightheadedness, brain fog, chest pains, loss of appetite, ringing in ears, and sleeplessness. I guess that just about covers it all! lol  :happy0151:
Bookmark and Share
The more we think about things, the worse they get.

"Don't worry, about a thing. 'Cause every little thing's gonna be alright"-Bob Marley

Offline Christina7

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 12:31:25 PM »
Oh yeah I was there before! I lost 10 pounds cause I couldn't eat or didn't feel hungry. I couldn't sleep either. It will get better try to keep yourself busy. I feel my body can't handle any more stress and is slowly shutting down. I wonder how much we can actually take???
Bookmark and Share

Offline LindaRK

• Rec's: 35
  • Mood: Loved
    Loved
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 02:24:38 PM »
How does my body react to stress?  Somewhere on this site is an extensive list of anxiety symptoms - take your pick!
Bookmark and Share

Online tinam7

• Rec's: 76
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 07:35:19 AM »
It is my belief that the immense stress of caring for his dying wife killed my brother. The great, consuming sorrow of my life.

The effects of stress on us is no mystery in my mind. Over time it wears down our immune system, our cardiovascular system and maybe more. Figuring out how to avoid stress and being peaceful and calm has huge beneficial consequences, so it seems to me.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: