Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Dry spot in throat?  (Read 3182 times)

Offline sweetblubrry

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Content
    Content
    • Poke This Member
Dry spot in throat?
« on: July 29, 2012, 10:42:56 PM »
Please help reassure me that this isn't serious. Probably last week sometime, I started feeling this dry spot on the right side of my throat in the back. Today I woke up and it was more pronounced.... And I thought it was bc the fan was on. After awhile I started getting warm and my throat hurt a bit. I also sneezed a few times and have had a headache on and off all day. I've also been feeling fatigued all day. No runny or blowing the nose. Does it sound like a cold? What can I do to get rid of this dry spot?
Bookmark and Share
Struggled on and off since I was 13 (29 now) with health anxiety and OCD. No therapy. I accept my thoughts and deal with it as it comes.

Offline spitfireatme

• Rec's: 12
    • Poke This Member
Re: Dry spot in throat?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 01:08:43 AM »
Yeah, sounds like a cold or sore throat. Take care of yourself - I like hot tea and honey or other goodies like that. Look up remedies to help yourself - echinacea tea and/or blueberries, garlic, I don't know, home remedies - they've always worked well for me.

Pray for help! Good luck and God bless! PM me if I can give more exact solutions that you want!
Bookmark and Share
PaulHakel.info
loveGodwithallyourheart.com

Offline sweetblubrry

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Content
    Content
    • Poke This Member
Re: Dry spot in throat?
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 03:03:15 PM »
It isnt so much sore anymore but feels raw. Also when I swallow the phlegm is so thick and it is hard to get moving. I've started feeling a clicking in my throat when I swallow. It still feels like something is there. What is clicking? The muscles? I am trying my hardest not to read into this so much but I've had millions of colds and this doesn't feel like a cold.
Bookmark and Share
Struggled on and off since I was 13 (29 now) with health anxiety and OCD. No therapy. I accept my thoughts and deal with it as it comes.

Tags: