Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Night sweat, and vibrations (whoosing in foot)  (Read 1341 times)

Offline danihelxxx

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
Night sweat, and vibrations (whoosing in foot)
« on: February 01, 2011, 07:57:31 AM »
Hi all!

Hope you are all well! I've not been on for a while seem to be coping better with my Citalopram! :)
Couple of things are bothering me, could be the meds, but just want some answers.
So first thing, for the past 3 days ive been getting what i can only describe as WHOOSHING in my left ankle or foot (cant figure where) feels like its at the same time as my pulse sometimes, its on and off and mostly when im just sat down or stood in one place. Its like a intermittant vibration,,very bizzare, thought it was blood pressure or something (you know how my mind works) It doesnt hurt but is very annoying and uncomfy!

Secondly. I woke up last  night after being asleep for about an hour and i was sweating! not under arm like when you are hot it was my chest and neck were drenched!! I didnt feel uncomy warm or anything but it did wake me up! Didnt have it again all night but it was very very strange and a bit scary! What the heck was it!?

I dont feel unwell, not had any colds etc, My room wasnt warm an had no extra covers, So im at a loss of wat it could be had to change my jama top it was so bad! The only thing i have been taking is my Citalopram for 3 months in, not had many side effects apart from Nausea and Shaking occasionally x

But anyway Hope you can help! x
Bookmark and Share

Offline danihelxxx

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
Re: Night sweat, and vibrations (whoosing in foot)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 06:52:48 AM »
Anyone?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: