No i havn't asked the dr about it yet because i have only really started to worry about the connection. I am getting the liver function test done again next week and if the results are still high then she wants me to come back in and discuss it. So if it is still high then i will tell her about it.
Why wait to tell her if the test is still high? I would tell her regardlessly. For one, it is apparently bothering you, which is totally understandable, and at least having her say its nothing to worry about will be a reassurance (rather than you having that little doubt in the back of your mind). Two, I really think we have to paint as detailed picture for doctors as possible. If you don't give them all the information, you make it harder and harder for them to make an accurate diagnosis and start your on the most appropriate treatment plan quickly. If there really is something wrong, which is more than likely improbable, you want to catch it as soon as possible. Again, highly unlikely but if your worried about your health, the quicker something is dealt with, generally the easier and more positive the recovery process is. Plus, you would hate to really have something wrong with you that goes on for months that could have been fixed, but you waited too long to paint that accurate picture. Lastly, and this is incredibly rare, while there are false positives on tests, there are such a thing as false negatives.
I hope this isn't scaring you. That's not my intent. I just don't want you to hide anything from your doctor. It's kind of like the old saying, "Bad news doesn't get better with time." Remember, doctor's are there to make us feel better and help us. If your don't think yours is, then its time to find a new one.
Good luck to you, like I said in my earlier post, it is more than likely nothing to worry about, but be honest with your doctor and you will have the satisfaction of knowing for sure.