Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: week feeling, head discomfort, feeling spacey  (Read 12763 times)

Offline Angsthase

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
week feeling, head discomfort, feeling spacey
« on: February 03, 2010, 04:29:31 PM »
Yesterday I started feeling spacey ( the feeling that you are not really here). My head also felt  uncomfortable but not like a major headache. I also feel very weak. After a few hours it went away but today it came back and it scares me of course. I also had the feeling that I am going to pass out but I didn't. I did eat enough food. Why am I feeling like that ? I am thinking of the worst again (cancer of course !)
Bookmark and Share

Offline loveautumn021

• Rec's: 2
    • Poke This Member
Re: week feeling, head discomfort, feeling spacey
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 05:24:47 PM »
I understand about how you are feeling! You sound like just like me I have these phases all the time and that feeling is what puts me into a full panic attack! Well we both have anxiety and we both feel like this sooo I would say that it is just anxiety!
Bookmark and Share
Autumn

Offline Angsthase

• Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 05:26:44 PM »
I am still so worried about my symptoms. Todady I had the chills (shivering ) but no fever. I also feel kind of nauseas and I had some diarrhia this morning. I still feel spacey and feel pressure around my head. It's kind  of flactuating because sometimes I feel a little better. I am just so scared. It's hard to accomplish my daily routine and the worry is just horrible.
Do I  need to worry ?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jorden_M

• Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 07:10:33 PM »
actually honey now that i read the whole board ur describing is how i have felt all day today. i have had diarrhea, pressure in my head, headaches, spacey, feeling like i'm onna pass out, kinda light on my feet, nausea, ect. i honestly thought i was sick and then it went away after i finally relaxed. the cold flashes your describing though i get all the time when i'm anxious thats nothign to worry about. remember that anxiety can createall kinda of physical symptoms. u name it, it'll create it. your fine love, i highly doubt its anythign other than anxiety.
Bookmark and Share
~To have what you have never had, you must do what you have never done...Let go of the fear~

Offline Angsthase

• Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 08:34:16 PM »
Thanks for your responds. So I don't have to worry even when I feel like this for a week already (with some tiny breaks in between ???? The diarrhia and the chills are new but I don't have them at the moment. Right now I have a slight abdominal discomfort, a headache which is right above my eyes and just generall weakness. When I excercise it usually gets worse ( more lightheaded, weak and this pulsating pain in my head. I hate feeling like this and the worry drives me crazy. When I go to work in the morning I feel in addition to these symptoms that I live in a bubble and everything around me seems unreal.
These are just to many symptoms at once. Any other advice ?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Angsthase

• Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 08:44:46 PM »
I just want to mention that I had a physical a 7 months ago and the usual blood tests including the CBC. Do I need to worry less about cancer when my blood tests where fine 7 months ago ??
Please somebody answer !
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jorden_M

• Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 06:10:07 PM »
hey sweetheart, it still sounds to like typical "beastie" rearing it's head. the "living in a bubble" feeling is disrealization, also very common with anxiety. Also if your blood tests were fine at that point then the risk of cancer i'm sure would normally be very low. Now i'm not a doctor in any way so i can't guarantee anything, but honestly that wasn't very long ago, especially for a blood test. Everything u were describing, as i mentioned before, i go through darn near everyday. lol. i've had the dizziness/light headed sensations, nausea, diarrhea, anxious feeling, ect that lasted for ever a week before honey. it can't hurt you. The reason its lasting for so long is because your focusing on it. The more you focus on it, the more real, and intense it'll become. Keep in mind that with HA and anxiety, the more you "feed into it" the more it thrives. if you "starve it" it'll die. What your experiencing is HA at its prime. slay the dragon!  :winking0008:
Bookmark and Share
~To have what you have never had, you must do what you have never done...Let go of the fear~

Offline Angsthase

• Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 08:25:54 PM »
Thanks for your responds. I actually feel better the last few day. I did have some symptoms but in general I feel better.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: