Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: severe temple eye/head pain - only on left side omg - tumor please help  (Read 27737 times)

Offline hkov

• Rec's: 1
  • God Never Panics
    • Poke This Member
Here I am again for the same thing - crying - flipping out - knowing i have a tumor.  My temple and eyes are ready to shoot out of my head.  I had to go to emergency room for this a month ago.  they gave me vicoden and said it was either tmj or my sinuses.  I went on antibiotics and felt no better.  Today my left side of my head is going to blow off.  Can someone please help  me.  Im really not well - please.  Suggestions, anythign. - please!!!!!!!!!!!
Bookmark and Share
"But without Faith it is impossible to please God"

Offline Kayteecatt

• Rec's: 11
    • Poke This Member
Re: severe temple eye/head pain - only on left side omg - tumor please help
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 12:10:39 PM »
Well, if you have a tumor then I have a tumor too...my left temple and left eye have been hurting for a year or so.  I also have strange headaches called ocular or silent migraines, and I have had TMJ for like 15 years now...diagnosed by a dentist.

If it is in fact something caused by your TMJ, antibiotics won't help it one bit.  I was just checking on this kind of temple pain this morning and I found several sites that suggest the muscles in your face and neck have a lot to do with headaches and facial pain.  If you're overly stressed or anxious every muscle in your body tenses up, including those in you face.

I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow to discuss this very thing, I'll let you know what she says.
Bookmark and Share
Some day the mother ship will arrive and take my HA back to Mars where it belongs.

Offline doni

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 03:28:45 PM »
you have not got a tumor as we know here that google is the unecessary evil!! but it doesnt stop us does it i know,please do not listen to the google monster, you have not got a tumor,it will be your sinuses or tmj for sure, hope you feel better soon, it is a bad time of the year for such problems, :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Offline *GiRL_21*

• Always scared, feeling so alone.
  • Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Everyday I worry more and more.
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 05:37:49 PM »
the same thing happends to mine too
i think its from clenching ur teeth when u dont realize it :angry-smiley-034: