Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Scary constant heart thumping  (Read 68 times)

Offline wanderlust2386

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Scary constant heart thumping
« on: September 05, 2014, 12:18:26 AM »
Does anyone else experience heart palpitations on a daily basis? Mine are like a constant, steady hard thumping. Most days I'm okay during the days, but I feel this EVERY day at nighttime. Most of my anxiety is over this. Dr. took a chest xray and ekg and both were fine. He said he'd give me an echo if I really want one. Basically, I just want to know, how do I stop this from happening? I've tried methods that involve calming myself down, such as gaba calm, chamomile tea - and in the rare unbearable case xanax. Xanax stops them but obviously I don't want to take this all the time. Buy nothing else works. Doctor  says it is just anxiety. Should I trust him or get the echo done? I do admit that I almost expect them now, so I'm contantly thinking about to which could be why they won't stop? This is a new symptom for me. I had them every once in awhile before but the last month has been horrible. I feel like something is really wrong with me.
Bookmark and Share

Offline fordaisy

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Re: Scary constant heart thumping
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 12:49:51 AM »
Natural Clam really helped me with my palpations. I use to get them everyday too. Give it a week to really feel the full effects. Worth the money, cheaper if you look for some over the internet.
Bookmark and Share

Offline wanderlust2386

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Scary constant heart thumping
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 01:00:30 AM »
I have some of that but so far have only take 1/2 tsp for 2 days. I don't notice a differnce. How much do you take?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: