Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I can't stop crying?  (Read 106 times)

Offline Kerry18xx

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I can't stop crying?
« on: September 03, 2014, 04:56:10 PM »
Hi. These past few days have been really hard I can't stop crying an I feel so low. I don't have depression an never have. But I'm struggling at the moment, I don't know what to do, can anyone help?
Bookmark and Share

Offline superapple

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I can't stop crying?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 02:11:56 AM »
are you sure its not depression, have you lost a member of your family ? do you have finance problems ?

Hi kerri18xx,  :action-smiley-065:

Welcome to AnxietyZone forums, here you will find plenty of people who will understand you and have problems that you have or similar. To get started create a post in one of the categories, if you need any help just PM one of the helpful staff and they will help you, there are chat rooms that you can join but you must be 18 or over and to be able to have access to them you must create 3 meaningful posts first.

- SuperApple  :happy0151:
Bookmark and Share
If I don't reply to your post send me a PM with the link to the post or send me the message :)

Offline Kerry18xx

• Just Joined!
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 03:44:15 AM »
No I don't have finance problems and I lost my nan in November, but I thought I'd grieved and got over that, but now I'm struggling and don't know if that's the reason, my grandad is also leaving and moving to Spain as he's now with someone else an deciding to leave his whole family for this woman, I just don't see much point in anything anymore, I just feel hurt and angry and just cry all the time, I used to be able to hide it but now I can't, I hate crying in front of people, everyone else seems to be coping fine, but all I wanna do is lock myself away and cry. I feel like I can't fix anything, I probably sound stupid, but I just don't know what to do, I feel as if I'm alone.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kavenchols

• Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 04:28:37 AM »
If depression had no termination, then ***** would, indeed, be the only remedy. But one need not sound the false or inspirational note to stress the truth that depression is not the soul’s annihilation; men and women who have recovered from the disease — and they are countless — bear witness to what is probably its only saving grace: it is conquerable.
Bookmark and Share

Offline superapple

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 03:36:58 PM »
No I don't have finance problems and I lost my nan in November, but I thought I'd grieved and got over that, but now I'm struggling and don't know if that's the reason, my grandad is also leaving and moving to Spain as he's now with someone else an deciding to leave his whole family for this woman, I just don't see much point in anything anymore, I just feel hurt and angry and just cry all the time, I used to be able to hide it but now I can't, I hate crying in front of people, everyone else seems to be coping fine, but all I wanna do is lock myself away and cry. I feel like I can't fix anything, I probably sound stupid, but I just don't know what to do, I feel as if I'm alone.
You could go to a doctor and explain your situation to see if you can get some help, just basically explain what you did here and how you feel, they are experts on this. Good luck :)
Bookmark and Share
If I don't reply to your post send me a PM with the link to the post or send me the message :)

Tags: