Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Constant worry I have a Brain tumour  (Read 548 times)

Offline Coreen15

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Constant worry I have a Brain tumour
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2014, 08:09:10 PM »
Lol magical rain tumour. No I appreciate the harsh words cause I really need that to kick my minds butt.
Well the vision issues started last year but my first symptom was dizziness and woozy feeling and off balance kind of feely like the ground beneath me is moving. That was in December after I found a lump on my breast that turned out to be a benign lymph node. After that is when everything escalated. In April 2013 is when the floaters started and then more vision issues after that. In September 2013 is when the more unexplainable vision issues started like the black spot appearing for a second (not floater) cause I get that odd black spot that floats around in my vision and also lashes of light, images that trail, after images and list goes on. So that's why I think it's a slow growing tumour but you have out my mind at ease by your harshness per say lol.
Bookmark and Share

Offline sixpack

• no illogical conclusions please
  • Rec's: 240
  • Mood: Curious
  • anxiety lies, don't listen
    • Poke This Member
Re: Constant worry I have a Brain tumour
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2014, 09:16:20 PM »
I am glad some of my posts have given you some pause in your runaway brain tumor love affair   :winking0008:

I hope it sticks.

Just to tell you,  your magical tumor is a very namby pamby one sticking to vision symptoms like that .    :winking0008:
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety occurs on a subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state