Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Not having a very good day anxiety-wise :(  (Read 96 times)

Offline piscesgirl27

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Not having a very good day anxiety-wise :(
« on: September 02, 2014, 10:33:53 PM »
I haven't been having a very good day today. I don't really know why I'm posting this. Maybe mostly to just get my thoughts out but anyways... So today was my day back at work after having a long 3 day weekend. I felt fine the whole weekend but then as soon as I got to work I started getting jittery and anxious.

I was blaming my coffee for my jitters and maybe I should try cutting that out of my diet but since I only could get 3 hours of sleep last night I was desperate.

Anyways, work was stressful... I work with children and they're a handful and my boss lady isn't the nicest or most understanding lady.... I had to go to the bathroom twice in a span of 15 minutes and I could feel her glare at me... but hey, when you gotta go you gotta go  ::)

I was finally off work and as I was getting in my car getting ready to drive home I was sitting in my car cranking up the AC and as I was starting to drive I felt like I was going to pass out of something so I pulled over and got a sports drink. I just figured it was the heat and I live in a desert so thats not uncommon for me. As I started heading home once again I felt that feeling again so now I'm thinking yeah it was probably my anxiety so I turned up my music and tried to focus.

I FINALLY made it home. The drive seemed endless. But I'm laying here on my bed and I still don't feel good. Shortness of breath, accelerated heart beat... Its lessening and maybe just getting this out off my chest is helping. I might just try to take a nap.

I haven't had to post here in like a year but here I am.  :yes:
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Not having a very good day anxiety-wise :(
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 05:22:45 AM »
You know the most important aspect of this whole post? You made it through the day. That is one thing you have to keep in mind. No matter how bad you may have felt. You still pushed on. Drove yourself home. This is a lesson. That we can fight through the worst of things when they are happening to us. We may feel drained come the end of the day. But we can look back at the day and say ' I done it '. That is what you should be doing. Take the positives from the day. What I am seeing is a fighter who fought on even though she was feeling bad. So there is strength there. This is something you have to see too. Use that strength. The way you did when you felt back. To carry you forward and to the end of the day.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: