Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: How you doing, Mr. HA?!  (Read 167 times)

Offline Justsmilealready

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
How you doing, Mr. HA?!
« on: September 02, 2014, 07:50:55 PM »
Im having my first and probably only moment of silliness today...I've teetered on the edge of panic and have been shaking all day. However, what I realize is that I feel better when I talk to someone to get my mind off things. I'm jealous that you all have husbands to support you in your weak moments! I have no family- just me and my two kids. I giggled at the thought of a HA dating website. Sooo I love long walks on the beach, I'm obsessed with my pets, and I think I'm dying one-five times a day. Any takers? Lol! We could get married at a hospital!
Bookmark and Share

Offline wegngis

• Rec's: 17
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
  • Personal Text
    • Poke This Member
Re: How you doing, Mr. HA?!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 07:54:27 PM »
Only 1 to 5 times per day?   You're the picture of mental health.  I die 80-100 times per day.  Or, as I like to joke, I've had the world's longest heart attack on record (26 months and counting...)   :yes:
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety happens at the subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state.  - AnxietyZone member Sixpack

Offline ceh1354

• Rec's: 13
  • Mood: Loved
    Loved
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 07:55:44 PM »
Haha. That's funny! I guess it could go either way with both spouses having HA. Helping one another or both having panic attacks at the same time!
Good that you are trying to look on the lighter side though. :laugh3:
Bookmark and Share
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devilís schemes. Ephesians 6:11

Offline Raaawr

• Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 07:55:51 PM »
Im having my first and probably only moment of silliness today...I've teetered on the edge of panic and have been shaking all day. However, what I realize is that I feel better when I talk to someone to get my mind off things. I'm jealous that you all have husbands to support you in your weak moments! I have no family- just me and my two kids. I giggled at the thought of a HA dating website. Sooo I love long walks on the beach, I'm obsessed with my pets, and I think I'm dying one-five times a day. Any takers? Lol!

I am similar in that I have no one to talk to about these things without making a phone call. Still, I find rambling on here in a self deprecating way to be of major relief. At least its out there and quite often I never finish writing a thread because I just realize how silly I am being and I go asleep.

Something I have been wondering alot lately, I am 26 and obviously am low statistically for sudden cardiac death but how am I going to cope as I grow up and my risk levels increase? I cant imagine I would be a very pleasant person to be around if I am 60 and panicking about death all the time. Its hardly an attractive quality in a 20 year old either I suppose.
Bookmark and Share
Since July 23rd 2014 I have had;
Brain Tumor, 5x Heart Attacks, 2x Blood clots in leg, 1 blood clot in Arm, 2x Appendicitis, Pulmonary Embolism, Brain Tumor, Internal Bleeding, Ebola.

Offline Justsmilealready

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 07:56:58 PM »
Ha!!! Well that's a proposal if I've ever heard one! I promise my looks make up for my crazy! Lol.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Justsmilealready

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 08:01:48 PM »
Raawwr...I think the same thing!!! I'm only 28!! This should be our prime!!!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline wegngis

• Rec's: 17
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
  • Personal Text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 08:05:52 PM »

On a side note, I get a kick out of when we call each other by our nicknames....funny!
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety happens at the subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state.  - AnxietyZone member Sixpack

Offline Raaawr

Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 08:13:54 PM »

The only solace I have is that I am reliving alot of my childhood worries when I was 11. Still cant believe I had health anxiety when I was 11! The diseases were all different back then though. I suppose its good my anxieties have matured with me  :spineyes: I guess all we can do is try to not let it control us, although I know I have lost that battle many times.
Bookmark and Share
Brain Tumor, 5x Heart Attacks, 2x Blood clots in leg, 1 blood clot in Arm, 2x Appendicitis, Pulmonary Embolism, Brain Tumor, Internal Bleeding, Ebola.

Offline Justsmilealready

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2014, 08:21:46 PM »
I've had anxiety as long as I can remember. I tried spending the night as friends houses but I would convince myself that my parents would die while I was gone. I'd call them at 4 am and make them come get me. From then on, I refused to sleep over. It was very embarrassing and I always had an excuse for why I couldn't stay at parties and such.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Raaawr

Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2014, 08:46:05 PM »
Ah I have always had worries and stuff, I just assumed I was a worrier. Just back then and now in last few months it is noticeably affecting my life in a negative way. I used to and still do worry about my parents dying. Although when ever I left home I would be more worried I would be about to die and my friends parents would be too incompetent to call an ambulance.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Justsmilealready

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2014, 08:48:05 PM »
Haha!! That's hilarious! Oh what fun little children we were!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Caroline1902

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 10:57:15 PM »
I would not be too jealous of those of us with husbands - mine would like to finish me off himself! I drive him crazy but I'm not sure why as I no longer talk cancer to him. Simply no point!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: