Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: What is this???  (Read 93 times)

Offline marie204430

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Sad
    Sad
  • Trying to stop this cycle
    • Poke This Member
What is this???
« on: September 02, 2014, 12:18:54 PM »
Been poking and prodding my neck a lot..very sore. Well, at the base of my neck, all around, if i stretch or tense, theres these little very squishy bumps beneath the skin. They feel like they actually are on the skin. Sometimes if I touch one enough, it becomes visible for a few minutes (as in i can see its indentation through the skin). I first worried when I found one but there are multiple everywhere..especially if I touch enough. Any idea what it is? is it just fatty tissue?
Bookmark and Share

Offline TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: What is this???
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 12:46:14 PM »
Yes they can be fatty tissues nothing serious I have them also and no matter what size a person is they can still have them. My Doctor told me not to worry about those but if it something you want to get checked out to ease your mind then always do that .

Could be muscles also we get lumps and bumps on those also.

Take care
Peace
Tye
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

God is Good all the Time! All the Time God is Good! :)

Offline marie204430

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Sad
    Sad
  • Trying to stop this cycle
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 12:50:58 PM »
Well..I can feel them in my arm too or basically any tissue with some room underneath. I thought maybe lipomas but theyre too small for that. just normal fatty tissue?
They feel nothing like lymph nodes and there are too many I think to even be that (plus some are in areas without nodes).

Thanks Tyedyedbutterfly, good to know I'm not the only one with it. I guess this is another lesson for me to stop poking and prodding where I will keep finding normal things and panic.  :spineyes: Seems like everyday its a new thing for me, and I bring it on myself.
You helped a bunch, thanks again.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Ihadcancer

• Rec's: 7
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 01:13:40 PM »
Yep,  just little bits of fat and even very thin people have them.  In FACT, thin people can feel them more easily than someone who is very heavy.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: