Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: am i depressed ?  (Read 93 times)

Offline superapple

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
am i depressed ?
« on: August 31, 2014, 07:32:55 AM »
hi,
recently i was trying to build a shed from scratch, after a few hours of planning etc, i realised that my nails weren't long enough and i tried cutting the wood to make the nails fit then all of a sudden they wont go in and it was raining.

Anyway, the point is, i was getting really wound up about not having a shed because i would like to create a little space for myself which i can decorate inside and everything but i got really wound up about it not working and im not sure if this is normal, i am worrying about having or getting skin cancer and worrying about freckles/moles on my skin is there any hobbies that i could do, i like going on computers, i like coding and doing things like that, i don't like doing sports like football or anything like that but i do like playing with my cats 
Bookmark and Share
If I don't reply to your post send me a PM with the link to the post or send me the message :)

Offline superapple

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: am i depressed ?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 07:41:50 AM »
i also have to go to school on Tuesday and i feel so bored of coding, i was about to start making a word game in python (programming language) i don't know what to do, im just sitting here typing this, once this is typed i am just waiting for a reply.
Bookmark and Share
If I don't reply to your post send me a PM with the link to the post or send me the message :)

Tags: