Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Lexapro and wellbutrin and drinking once a month  (Read 122 times)

Offline trejus25

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Lexapro and wellbutrin and drinking once a month
« on: August 30, 2014, 01:40:43 PM »
Hi everyone I just have a very quick question I am on 19mg of Lexapro 150mg of wellbutrin and a few friends want to go out tonight and have a few beers can i do this? Will it stop my heart or something if I drink a few beers wile on this meds oh and I'm also on hydrockzine for when the panic attacks get real bad but I do like to have a few beers with my friends every once in awhile it's the only time I actually feel better and not panicy but I herd u can't drink wile on wellbutrin is this so my question is is it ok for me to go out once a month and have a few beers wile on this meds is it going to kill me ....
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 21
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Lexapro and wellbutrin and drinking once a month
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 03:24:00 PM »
You can do it, although whether you should or not is up to you. The advisories are to stop people from drinking excessively. its not actually a dangerous combination as far as toxicity goes; instead, the problem is it drastically lowers your alcohol tolerance.
Bookmark and Share

Offline fishmanpa

• Rec's: 31
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Lexapro and wellbutrin and drinking once a month
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 12:54:04 PM »
If I had a dollar for every thread that started: "My anxiety is through the roof this morning! I went out last night with some friends and had a few drinks....."

I'm of the mindset that drinking and anxiety don't mix, especially of you're on meds. The brief relief it may provide is just not worth the morning after.

Positive thoughts
Bookmark and Share
"Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings in your life. Live. Love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest doesn't matter!."  King Solomon.

Tags: