Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hives from anxiety?  (Read 120 times)

Offline Ihadcancer

• Rec's: 12
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hives from anxiety?
« on: August 29, 2014, 07:22:15 PM »
My husband got CT scan results yesterday with 8 areas of concern including his heart, bladder, soft bones, lesions on his renal pole........ then the government took money from our Social Security because the VA won't bill Blue Cross AND the school system shorted him $150 because a reporting teaching accidentally left him off a list of people who took a special class last June.

I woke today thinking a mosquito had bit me on the side during the night. That went away pretty fast but since then I've had huge itchy spots on my cheek, forehead, jaw, other cheek, one on my back, two on the other jaw line and they all go away pretty quickly. 

I did ride in a HOT car for about an hour to go to a salvage shop to sell some Army gear and ended up only getting $46 and having to pay $10 for gas (I don't have a car).

I think this is from anxiety tho I'm more overwhelmed and sad than anxious. 

Hives from anxiety???
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lindsay2427

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hives from anxiety?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 09:09:03 PM »
This could very well be related to heat or anxiety or both. I'm very sorry about your husbands nerve wracking CT results and the other craziness you are experiencing. Is your husband having his own health issues and you are worried about them??
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 65
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 09:14:51 PM »
My wife is a long time pharmacist and she said you can get hives from anxiety. I am sorry to hear about your husband and I hope everything works out for you both.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline Ihadcancer

• Rec's: 12
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2014, 05:57:46 AM »
Thanks.

My husband has had health issues for 35 years but these are new.  He was complaining of side pain and an ultrasound didn't show anything in his gall bladder.  A colonoscopy found 3 pre cancerous polyps.  He'd had 3 regular polyps every 3 years.  Then this 3 page report with all sorts of things that are very scary. I'm very worried about these results!

I was awake by four today, itching. My 'itches' move and go up and down. Some are big and some are small.  I'm afraid to take Benadryl with my Klonopin .5mg.  I'll go get some Gold Bond Powder when the store opens.

Subsegmental atelectasis parenchymal scar of lungs, bilateral bases. (Collapsed and not filling with air).
Coronary artery athersclerosis
Hypodense lesion in the left lobe of the liver
Distended gall bladder with layering of sludge
Mild fatty atrophy of the pancreas.
Urinary bladder distended with wall thickening and inflammatory stranding in the mesenteric fat adjacent to the bladder.
All osseous (bones) structures are demineralized (soft and osteoporosis) with degenerative changes at sacroiliac. Facet arthropathy at spine, etc.
Hernia
Advanced diverticulosis
Lesion on the left renal pole which is hypodense

There's more but this gives you an idea.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: