Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Feeling anxious and can't sleep  (Read 53 times)

Offline Raaawr

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Feeling anxious and can't sleep
« on: August 28, 2014, 08:46:03 PM »
Lying in bed last while And I just don't feel tired. I feel on edge and nervous. I don't have any symptoms to b worried about really. There's an annoying tickle at the back of my throat that makes me want to cough, like a hair is or something is caught back there but that's it. I have nothing else wrong to report. Maybe my legs feel a bit weak from the run yesterday and my ribs feel a bit stiff from slouching but that's it.

Yes I lie here feeling really anxious about going to sleep. Like I'm going to die in my sleep. When on reality sleep is probably he safest thing I can do. Can't fall down stairs or get hit by a car when asleep.  I could never get to sleep easily. I think it's always been a bit of a worry all my life. But I covered it up by watching tv while in bed and telling myself I was staying up all night watching this show. But the id fall asleep before it ended.  Yet I feel too anxious now to actually sit and watch anything.

I just thought that maybe posting about it and talking about it outside my own head might provide me with some solace. Lying here with a weird tickle at the back of my throat and all I can think of is what if I'm going to stop breathing tonight and die. I know I'm not but yet I'm still so damn worried.
Bookmark and Share
Since July 23rd 2014 I have had;
Brain Tumor, 5x Heart Attacks, 2x Blood clots in leg, 1 blood clot in Arm, 2x Appendicitis, Pulmonary Embolism, Brain Tumor, Internal Bleeding, Ebola.

Tags: