Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I'm still surviving :)  (Read 65 times)

Offline clippergoodwill

• Rec's: 12
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
I'm still surviving :)
« on: August 28, 2014, 12:38:12 PM »
Hey everyone

I spent some time off the internet these past few months... 1. Because I needed to, Google search and watching youtube was starting to take up more time than I was comfortable with. 2. My desktop PC finally crapped out for good. Probably a good thing, as it helped pry me away from the internet for a bit. I'm still on *****, keeping up with friends, family, and laughing at cat memes. Lol

Either my anxiety has let up, or I've become better at handling it's side effects. I still get dizzy, light headed, shaky, and have stomach issues (even with a relatively good diet) several times a week. It's not as bad as last year though. Not even close.

I did buy a nice 3br/3bath house out here in the country. It was my first time buying and the process did lovely things to my anxiety all the way up until closing. They should give anxiety sufferers a health warning before you start signing papers and looking at the numbers.

I miss talking to everyone on here and in chat. Hopefully I can log in more as I get settled in. I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.  :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Online kconnors

• Rec's: 57
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I'm still surviving :)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 03:48:45 PM »
Hey, super news . . . . sounds as if you have a beautiful house in the country and that you are improving . . . . all good news things to share . . . please do come here when you can, let us know how turning the new house into a home is coming, and know that we wish you the very best as you continue to improve . . .take care, kc
Bookmark and Share

Tags: