Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Help anxiety ruining my relationship  (Read 100 times)

Offline Graysons mummy

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Help anxiety ruining my relationship
« on: August 28, 2014, 04:40:56 AM »
Having struggled with severe anxiety and depression since the birth of my baby 5 months I've now reached a point where talking becomes an effort , my brain can't think straight , I'm convinced I'm going to get psychosis ..... I can no longer talk to my partner who I could 3 weeks ago , being around him and my baby makes me feel anxious , I can't step foot in our family home without having a panic attack so have to live at my mums ! I want to know if anybody else had thought this way towards family members , it's a lack of emotion that I try to feel but can't , it scares me as 3 weeks ago he was all I wanted and I hated the thought of not being with my baby but now it's different !
Bookmark and Share

Offline tinam7

• Rec's: 76
    • Poke This Member
Re: Help anxiety ruining my relationship
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 08:10:53 AM »
Please try to get some professional help to guide you and support you and lead you back to where you belong.

Your baby needs you as does your partner. Perhaps some meds will help or being able to talk with a therapist. There is hope, there is optimism. No doubt you love your baby and partner and believe it or not, love can conquer all.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: