Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Sadness struck my family this past Saturday  (Read 140 times)

Offline VickieLL1966

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Sadness struck my family this past Saturday
« on: August 27, 2014, 07:10:49 PM »
I am not sure if this is the right spot for this, but this is the area I usualy post under.  It's been a very sad and emotional week.  This past Saturday, my nephew's Mother in law passed away suddenly and unexpectedly.  She was only 48 and left behind 2 grown children and a 13 year old daughter.  Her oldest daughter is married to my nephew.  Mary was the most loving,kind,peaceful and amazing woman I have ever met.  About a month ago, she was rushed to the hosptial due to a heart attack and received quad druple bypass.  The doctors were a bit stunned on why her arteries had gotten so clogged to cause her heart attack, she had no signs of risks of a heart attack.  After her recovery from her bypasses, (unknown to us), they kept her in the hospital to monitor her.  During her surgery they found a huge hole in her stomach and her kidneys were starting to shut down.  They done all they could do try to help her, but she passed away this past saturday due to kidneys and other organs shutting down.  The doctors called my  nephew's wife, Mary's daughter and told her the sad news and they also asked her permission to perform an autopsy.  Seems, due to the hole in her stomach and her organs, they doctors has suspected that Mary has been slowly being poisoned, which resulted in the heart attack.  My nephew's wife is in her hometown, where her Mother and her siblings  still lived to try to get things in order.  Seems the step father is not willing to cooperate with anything.  Of course the doctors and family all have their suspicions.  Since  I had recently lost my own Mother, my nephew's wife has been coming to me for advice and questions and strength and resassurance and all of the above that you go through when you lose your Mother.  I am doing my best to stay strong for her, and I would never tell her this, but it's breaking me down little by little.  I can't stop thinking about my own Mom, and the 10 days I was her caregiver while in hospice at home before she passed.  All those bad memories keep flooding back and its taken me over a year to push all that in the back of my head so that they didn't surface.  All the sadness and being so devastated is just hanging over my head and I can just feel myself teetering on the edge of breaking down.  I am so sorry for such a sad,negative post.  I guess I just needed to get it off my chest.  I don't really have anyone to go to with this kind of thing.  I have been talking to a really nice guy that I thought I could relate too when it comes to depression and anxiety, but when I told him what had happened, he called me a liar and a con artist and that he didnt want anything else to do with me.  so I'm better off without that one.  Some People are just insensitive and uncaring, and he suffers from depression and anxiety too.  Thank you everyone for reading my rants and I do hope everyone has a great evening 
Bookmark and Share

Offline Hopeful77

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Sadness struck my family this past Saturday
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 08:27:19 PM »
Hi Vickie.  I am so sorry that your family is having to go through this pain and that it is bringing back painful memories for you.  It is very nice of you to try to help your nephews wife during this time.  Make sure to take care of yourself too though.  You will get through this.  Be kind to yourself.
Bookmark and Share
Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.  1 Peter 5:7

Offline TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 08:36:07 PM »
Vickie,
I am so sorry for the loss and my Prayers are with you all and of course it would bring up about your own life and your loss but in time hopefully you wont be in the middle and get you back to where you need to be.

How awful that she was being poisoned but it does happen everyday because of Greed and Hate and she was young and healthy so it does seem fishy and no wonder he isn't wanting to talk about it but I Pray Justice is served!

Hang in there okay and take time for You and remember you don't always have to answer the phone your are allowed alone time.

Take care
Peace
Tye 

Oh that guy he isn't worth your time be thrilled he is gone!
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

God is Good all the Time! All the Time God is Good! :)

Offline VickieLL1966

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 01:25:27 PM »
thank you both for your encouraging words.  I was beginning to think that I was being self centered and heartless with feeling a bit overwhelmed with it all.  My nephew's wife is back home and the memorial service will be next weekend.  Mary had told her daughter that when she passed, she wanted to be cremated and that half her ashes being mixed into different colors of paint (she painted murals for a living) and her family and friends have a paint party and use the paint to create a memorable mural for them from her.   So she was all about life and living and LOVE  how blessed I am to have been a part of her life.  Thank you both again :)  ((HUGS))
Bookmark and Share

Tags: