Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Spiraling back down…  (Read 85 times)

Offline SRD0288

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Spiraling back down…
« on: August 26, 2014, 02:40:18 PM »
I've had really bad HA for about 2 years now… For the past 2 months I was starting to get it under control. I felt a lot better, had energy, most of my physical symptoms went away… Then suddenly it all came back. For the past week or so I have had shortness of breath, all day. I feel like I can't get a good breath in and it almost feels like someone is pushing on my throat closing my airway. It's hard to describe. I also have tightness in my chest and some pain. Of course my mind is racing thinking I have lung cancer or something wrong with my heart. I'm 27, don't smoke or drink but I also know it's not impossible for those things to happen. I'm not taking any medication so I know it's not a side effect from anything. Every day I wake up hoping it will go away. The most confusing thing in life is not knowing if this is real or not. (my physical symptoms being caused by anxiety or something more serious and life threatening) I had a full blood panel done about a month or two ago and it was normal. Usually when I'm distracted I tend to feel better, but since I'm so worried about this I don't want to do anything to aggravate it so I've stopped doing a lot, which isn't any better because all that does is make me sit and think. I will notice it while I'm out as well depending on the situation. My mom, who has had anxiety her whole life, thinks it's nothing serious, but it feels so real to me and it has me so worried and consumed. I'm going to call my Dr this week and make an appt. Not sure what he will say or do as I'm so young and he knows I suffer from anxiety. Anyone else have a similar experience?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: