Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Testicular discomfort  (Read 124 times)

Offline Liftmeister

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Testicular discomfort
« on: August 26, 2014, 04:01:29 AM »
Hi all

I havent had an actual attack for about 2 months then last week at work all of a sudden bam!! Ive been anxious during those 2 months but kinda ignored it so to speak

After the attack the anxiety again flaired and for the past week ive just been on edge.A few days ago this testicular discomfort started, kind of a very mild pain on and just below the testicles and obviously my anxiety sky rocketed. I couldnít help myself and started doing research and I see that this happens to those with anxiety. Has ayone here ever experienced this? Im so sick of all these pains and things that presents itself because I get so paranoid and cant think straight as its always on my mind . What if im getting a heart attack? What if ive got a disease I donít know about and these are all signs?

Ive done blood tests,thyroid tests etc and things were fine yet im so damn paranoid these days its not even funny. Ive spoken to a pschologist and psychiatrist and both agreed its anxiety

Any help would be appreciated thanks!!
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Testicular discomfort
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 05:36:21 AM »
I would say this is more common in men than you would imagine. Can be a stinging sort of feeling. You would be amazed at what anxiety can do. Where it can make us feel pain. I would keep an eye on it. See if it does happen again. Maybe keep an eye over a week long period. Certain types of infections can cause such pain as well. Bladder infections and the likes. Try not to think of the worst. The answer may be a simple one.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Liftmeister

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 05:42:48 AM »
Its been so for about a week now, when im sitting down or in a kinda 'relaxed' state then I feel it, when im active like walking or so then I don't really notice it. Should I have it checked it out? seeing that its been so for nearly a week now
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 09:29:17 AM »
No harm in visiting a doctor. It may just be some form of infection that is easily treated. May also have happened unnoticed as you sat down one day. We can sit down heavy at times and squash ourselves down there below. That could also lead to some form of discomfort. Visit a doctor. Just to be safe.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Braveheart

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 03:26:40 PM »
A few years ago I used to get testicle pain daily. As you could imagine I began to wonder what was causing the pain. It wasn't a constant pain, it would only last a second and then go. This would happen quite a lot each day.

I don't get any testicle pain anymore so I don't know what was causing it before. I reckon it could be the way you sit or lie down - I used to lie on my left side every day when i was relaxing, and it was my left testicle that would hurt. Maybe something to do with blood flow to the arteries/veins.
Bookmark and Share

Offline B-Rye

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 06:19:53 PM »
During my first bout with severe anxiety I also developed testicular pain.  I visited my MD who gave me antibiotics which did nothing.  I had myself convinced I had testicular cancer.  Got an ultrasound which came back normal- shortly after this the pain was gone.  I would suggest getting it checked out- if you can confirm nothing is wrong it should significantly relieve your anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: