Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Please help before I go crazy  (Read 56 times)

Offline AliciaAnn25

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Please help before I go crazy
« on: August 25, 2014, 11:32:59 PM »
Hello, my name is Alicia, I'm 25 years old, and for the last two and a half years I've been experiencing absolutely terrifying symptoms. I've been told by doctors that it's a severe anxiety but none of the 10 different medications I've tried has helped, and I'm convinced it's something else. Here is a list of what I've been experiencing:

Constant feeling of almost fainting
Disconnected, feeling unreal, depersonalization
Headaches
Body aches, mostly in the hips and legs
Numbness, tingling, tickling, and coldness in arms, legs, hands, and feet
Pounding heart, palpitations
Nausea, vomiting
Chronic back pain
Hot flashes
Chills
Extreme exhaustion
Lack of motivation
Insomnia, restless sleep
Nightmares
Overwhelming sadness
Phobic feelings towards illness or death
Chronic hip pain
Heaviness throughout body
Constant worry
Panic attacks
Tremors
Sweating
Confusion
Difficulty concentrating or remembering things

Does anybody else out there deal with this? Please help, it's gotten to the point where I would almost rather be dead because this is no life to live. I used to be so social and active and now I don't do anything. I have two kids and I'm not the mother I could be. I don't know what to do anymore, I've basically given up on finding an answer
Bookmark and Share

Online TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Please help before I go crazy
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 08:08:23 AM »
Hi AliciaAnn,

Yes everything you listed is exactly what I have felt and more and each day it is always something and it is scary and we think the worse and it can last for years if not treated but with you like some of us meds don't work and honestly I see many in chat say they have tried this med or that med and they are still the same and I did the same and the meds didn't help and I would feel defeated and scared.

If you have had testing done and the doctors say it is anxiety then that is what it is and most of the time anxiety isn't alone you will have Hypochondria or Health Anxiety, Depression, Panic and more so all these have body symptoms and there are 100's of symptoms and then our minds always think the worse.

Have you done  Therapy along with the meds?  I know I need more help myself as does everyone on this site, I have seen many success stories so there is HOPE!

Join chat and it may help you but Please read through the forums they will help you they sure have helped me.

Take care,
Peace
Tye
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

God is Good all the Time! All the Time God is Good! :)

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Please help before I go crazy
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 09:29:49 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: