Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Scared please help  (Read 92 times)

Offline NicolePaige93

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Scared please help
« on: August 24, 2014, 06:58:37 PM »
Ok so I am a 20 year old girl suffering from severe anxiety. I have a major fear of death. I am a Christian. Lately I've been scared of depression and scared I'll one day *****. I don't want to and I'm terrified of it. I'm so scared of *****. Can anyone please help me? What do I do? How do I go on without thinking about it? It's all I think about
Bookmark and Share

Online TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Scared please help
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 07:27:52 PM »
Hi NicolePaige,
 First off try and breathe okay and do something to distract yourself and change the thoughts you are thinking each time they pop up into something funny or positive just anything away from those thoughts.

You need to realize just because you are a Christian doesn't mean we don't have fears but we are told because we Believe in God we shouldn't feel a certain way well we aren't God and we aren't Jesus. We are Human Beings that have Mental and Physical Health Problems and we have to treat them.
If you have someone near to talk too then please do that like a relative or a friend or someone at a Church do not keep this bottled up and hid okay it is nothing to be ashamed of and you need to get some help not only from this site but from a Therapist so if you don't have one then find one okay???
 Thoughts are only thoughts they can NOT hurt you just as Anxiety and Panic you will not die from them or the body symptoms and there are 100's.

Depression is hard without a doubt I have depression also but I don't compare because we all suffer and deal differently . You will NOT take your own life because You have a lot of living to do and at 20 years old you have a long future ahead and you can beat this okay. 

Death will happen no matter how hard we try and defeat it , so what we have to do is LIVE each day to the fullest as best as we can and know as we age things will happen but God only gives us what we can handle by the way I don't mean God makes us sick I don't believe that at all but God gives us strength to fight and win!   Trials and Tribulations will happen all through life so learning Coping Skills is the key now some people need meds and there is nothing wrong with that.

Distract find a hobby do everything you can to stop these scary thoughts okay like I said get into therapy and find someone to help you in the family or a friend.

We have to fight hard and know there is a light ahead and we will feel better and enjoy everything again. Please reach out to a therapist okay .

This site has a chatroom after 3 post join in okay and people will help you out and I am always around send me a message if you need me anytime and I am in chat off and on everyday almost.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE OKAY , read the forums and you will see that many feel the same .

God Bless sending Prayers up for you.
Peace
Tye
Fight for you okay!
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

God is Good all the Time! All the Time God is Good! :)

Offline amberkaye

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 10:56:49 PM »
Hi,

I am 21 and I have also suffered from the same fear for as long as i can remember. I am also a christian. Recently i have renewed my faith with the Lord, giving me even more streghth to place what i can not control into his hands. I now feel as though God is in control, and only he can choose when it is the time for me to leave this earth. HE has given me the strength to pursue my life without the fears of tomorrow, and granted me to ablility to realize what i am blessed with today. I hope you can find your path as i did mine. I pray that our good Lord directs you in his path, and you begin to recieve all of his blessings he gives .

God Bless, Amber :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 03:15:38 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: