Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Think Im done with this...  (Read 191 times)

Offline Rasalhauge

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
    • Poke This Member
Think Im done with this...
« on: August 24, 2014, 04:48:04 PM »
So, make of this what you want, but long story short (and you guys know its a loooong story); Im done with this.

I keep telling myself that it will get better with time, that I just need to get in touch with a therapist etc etc. Thing is, for each day (I mean that in the very most literall sense) Ive gotten more symptoms and it just piles up. Its relentless, and if its just anxiety then its the most progressive kind there is.

Im literally struggling, yes physically struggling, to even write this. My hands cramp up and my whole body aches, Im in so much pain that it cant just be anxiety. I mean, how on earth could anxiety be this crippling?!

I cant even figure what I want to say with this post. I dont know who I am anymore, and I know it sounds sooo melodramatic to say that.

What I guess I wanted to say with this post, as paradoxal as it may seem, is thank you. I know I come off as the most egotistical yerk, but I really really apreciate all the help Ive gotten from you guys. Youve seen me at my worst, and in a sense it saddens me that you havent gotten to see me at my best. Im actually a pretty laid-back kind of guy who usually are able to make people laugh. But, I think that is a side of me Ill never get to see again.

You guys see, I cant even manage to get to the point w/o getting lost. Im sorry for the rambling, what I wanted to say was simply; THANK YOU! thank you for taking the time to answer all my posts, and thank you for supporting me when Ive been down=)
Bookmark and Share
There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.

- Dante Alighieri

Offline patmob

• Rec's: 10
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Think Im done with this...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 05:12:51 PM »
I'm sorry you're going through this.  May I suggest an app called "Headspace" it's free and does a GREAT job of relaxing you.
Bookmark and Share

Offline soaringfalcon

• Rec's: 10
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Think Im done with this...
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 07:33:31 PM »
You can and will find yourself again!  Don't let the monster suck the life out of you.  Kick it in the teeth. 

If you could see my journals from when I was at my worst last January...it was like chicken scratch and totally rambling.  I don't even recognize that person anymore.
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything