Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: GAD or some other mental disorder can GAD do all of this  (Read 111 times)

Offline trejus25

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
GAD or some other mental disorder can GAD do all of this
« on: August 23, 2014, 12:39:03 PM »
Hello everyone again sorry for the constant post but I have more questions please. Every day from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep I worry about my body I can Stanly do this it's hard to explain I even sit in the parking lot of the hospital everyday for hours and just sit there idk why I just do I constantly worry I can't even have sex cuz I'm now worried I ha e copd and I obsess about it I mean the breathing thing is new and I am a smoker and have smoked for 13 years I am 25 by the way. I used to be obsessed about my heart then it was als then it was a brain tumor now my breathing is controlling my life but it's weird cuz i won't be anxious I'm just normal and it's hard to talk cuz i can't breath I can't eat I mean this is all day I lost my job and and I'm confined to my home I go out but I can't enjoy it yesterday I took my son to Walmart and toys r us and couldn't even walk around with him felt like I was out of breath the whole time so I sat in the parking lot of the hospital with him in the back seat for like am hour and he kept asking me what's wrong and I couldn't tell him...am I crazy or something like is this more than just gad and can gad really do all of this and ruin ur life I mean can it be this bad....I have a lot of symptoms of copd and I'm so scared....someone does anyone do this all day long everyday can gad do this to u all day ?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 19
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: GAD or some other mental disorder can GAD do all of this
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 03:16:18 PM »
no, GAD can't cause all that. What can cause all that is a panic disorder, which is much more terrifying. There is no easy solution.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: