Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: How often do you dream about Teeth Falling out?  (Read 225 times)

Offline bittersweetlife

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
    • Poke This Member
How often do you dream about Teeth Falling out?
« on: August 22, 2014, 08:17:40 PM »
Hi there! It seems that dreaming about that my teeth fell
out is quite a bit common to me. This month i had this dream twice. So this time in my dream, my teeth in my front was like deformed and ugly. I cried to my mom that ughh what happened to my teeth it used to be pretty but now. (i had a pretty good teeth in real life). And still can't believed thathat the two teeth in my front are now misaligned. And then when i go to the sink and my teeth was quite a loose and it finally fell out then this is the funny weird one, when i touched and looked the teeth fell out i saw inside my tooth a empty toothpaste.

So do you had this kind of dream before? A teeth related to your dream? And in the end of the dream it fell out? How often do you think you get this dream? Is this dream common to you?
Bookmark and Share
"There's a time & a place to die.. but this ain't it"

Hakuna Matata - "It means no worries"

“Anxiety's like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you very far.” - Jodi Picoult, Sing You Home

Offline Pawed

• Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
Re: How often do you dream about Teeth Falling out?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 01:59:59 AM »
Those dreams are terrible!
I once had a cluster of teeth related dreams. It was a long time ago (maybe last year?) but I remember them vividly. In one of them I was walking home and I bit my lip. I went to look in a cars side mirror to see if it was bleeding and when I looked in the mirror, my teeth started falling out and I was literally just catching them in my cupped hands.
However I haven't had any teeth related dreams that I remember since then. I don't know what they mean and I'm not sure if I'd like to find out because I'd probably just worry more.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 05:27:25 AM »
I would imagine you value your teeth. That to even think of them falling out would be a horror in itself. This can lead to such dreams. Or even if you had a fear of the dentist. Teeth dreams would be common enough. Who wants their teeth to fall out? Is it something you think about often? Are you teeth proud? Is common to dream of any fears we might have.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 19
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 03:22:58 PM »
I get those dreams a lot, but for me the reason is obvious. I have a miserable genetic disorder that made my enamel not function correctly, eventually resulting it total collapse of my teeth. I had to go through many years of hellish dental work to get them all root canaled, ground down, fittied with posts and caps, and other things less pleasant.

So when i have the dreams, I don't dream of my teeth falling out. I dream about the caps falling out, leaving only the metal posts. Its terrifying.
Bookmark and Share

Offline philp5787

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 09:03:48 AM »
If you are worried about your teeth and all the think about them, may be this is the reason that you are getting such kind of dreams. You shouldn't get worried about them. I have many disorders and sleep disorder is one of them but such kind of dreams dreams doesn't come.
Bookmark and Share

Offline bBarry

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 06:11:06 PM »
Hi Bittersweet

My wife has a recurrent dream that her bridge in front falls out. She is always happy to wake up from it. I think it's because I was a Dental Tech for 35 years and owned a Crown and Bridge Dental Lab for 27 years, she was the secretary. She saw a lot of teefa's in her life. I think too that Ladies spend quite a bit of time fixing their hair, putting on make up every day and think about how they look more than us guys do. I shave in the shower and run my fingers through my hair to get it laying right, I know where it goes, why use a mirror? lol

I certainly don't think it's an unusual dream. I think guys dream like they are the hero in an action movie. Just be thankful it was a dream,, in fact be happy you get enough REM sleep to dream. I have sleep problems, I might remember one dream every 6 months. I don't think I get deep asleep very often. I usually only sleep a couple hours at a time. I would love to get a full nights sleep and dream all night!

GB, Barry
Bookmark and Share

Offline ihavelostmymarbles

• Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2014, 09:56:17 AM »
I have this dream often. It feels so real that I'm not sure what is true or not until I look in the mirror. I've read somewhere that it means you think your life is going by too fast.
Bookmark and Share
"And the weight of the world's getting harder to hold up"-BMTH

Tags: