Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Always been a victim of injustice  (Read 161 times)

Offline CrazyD3an

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Overthinking is an ailment. Get rid of it.
    • Poke This Member
Always been a victim of injustice
« on: August 21, 2014, 01:50:57 PM »
nature is mean and always did injustice to me. he has always been partial and people name it as luck. where some people like me have none of it. everyone says if you try hard, you can achieve anything. i've trying miserably since last 3 years to achieve something that i can count on. everything. i have tried everything but none worked. social, education, sport, relations... in everything i've failed. there is no way i deserve this. i've been living in misery for many years now and i refuse to take it as "no-luck". because it is not an answer. it is injustice. to me. failing is another thing but repetadely failing in everything is not fair. and why me, it is not also karma... this luck and karma terms are coined up ultimately to escape such questions. i've always had a dream of being a great and smart person. wanted that i will do something for me, my family and society. something like inovative. but nada. and after trying and failing so many countless times, i think i've wasted almost all my life and achieved nothing. all wasted. i find no purpose and finally i have decided to give up to everything, live the damn life whatever it comes and wait for death. as to this grace i think there is nothing anything i can do.
Bookmark and Share
Even if i can't be helpful to someone, i will never ever harm anyone.

Offline Shard

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • Basically, I have no idea, what I'm doing!
    • Poke This Member
Re: Always been a victim of injustice
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 02:20:53 PM »
I know the feeling, I consider my whole life as one big failure and it gets worse every year. I've never been able to accomplish anything from my objectives and I feel the same injustice just like you. And what's worse, I gate myself. But I keep going. I've lost all my hope, I've lost all reasons to even try doing something. But I'm still here and I'm still going ahead, even if I don't know, what's ahead. My anxiety/depression took me everything. My dreams, amazing girl, trust of my family and literally everything I believed to. I just live from day to day now, I don't have any plans for furute and I'm in fact a bit scared by future, but I told myself, that I need to get rid of my anxiety problems. Sice I've learned, that anxiety was part of my life longer, than I thought, I have this one objective. Just to get rid of it. And I'm getting better. Slowly, but it's happening. I have my medicaments, I'm visiting my psychologist and I'm feeling a bit better. But my life is empty.

My advice to you is to find something, that you can work on. I've started to do my own comic. And the best thing about this is, that there's no deadline. I just told myself, that I have as much time as I need to complete it. And I love it. I'm working in the story, character designs, artwork and It's great. The comic became my new life. I live just for it. And it was feeling even better, when I realised, that my comic is actually something like a plan for the future, which means, that my lige is not that pointless. And I don't really care, if it will success or not. I just keep doing it and it makes me feel better. Why don't you try something like that yourself? :)
Bookmark and Share
I'm a soul trapped inside of body.

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 21
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 02:41:00 PM »
I was born with a genetic disorder, that made my teeth come in without proper enamel. The ultimate result of htis was having literally every tooth root canaled, ground down, and fitting with posts and caps. this took several years.

I was also born with a sensory processing disorder. My sense of touch is amplified to the point of pain. All physical sensation causes me extreme pain. And nothing can ever cure it.

Now consider I had that, and the dental stuff, at the same time.

Normally I wouldn't write about this stuff in this context, but it really seems like you lack perspective. Sometimes, things suck and there's nothing you can do about it. Your choices are to sit back and do nothing, or try and make the best of what you have. Despite the hell I went through, I chose the latter.

If I can move on despite all that, then so can you. If the despair I am in can be worked against, so can yours. You're stronger than you think, and the only one who can defeat you is yourself. Our problems are different, yes. but how they are resolved is not.

Give up or keep trying. Only one of those two will give you the possibility of getting what you want. The other, only pain.
Bookmark and Share

Offline CrazyD3an

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Overthinking is an ailment. Get rid of it.
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 03:31:25 PM »
Yes, you both are right. i was stupid. i was so overwhelmed in the situation that in frustration and in panic i wrote all this.even though, i thank to god that he gave me wonderful life, parents, health. but sometimes when things don't go right, i can't control myself and these weird and panicking thoughts starts ruling my mind. it was only aggression and anger. now that i think about it, i guess i am the one responsible for whatever it is in my life and it is totally wrong to blame someone else. i take my words back.
Bookmark and Share
Even if i can't be helpful to someone, i will never ever harm anyone.

Offline TroubledSaint

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 10:23:45 AM »
Don't feel bad for what you wrote in that moment, we've all done it. I've had a lot to deal with in my life, and sometimes things just overwhelm you. There's nothing you can do about it. Just hope for a better day tomorrow.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: