Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Anxiety pretty bad today... but I think I know why  (Read 95 times)

Offline Raaawr

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Anxiety pretty bad today... but I think I know why
« on: August 21, 2014, 12:27:41 PM »
So my breathing has felt a bit off today and even last night. Doesnt seem to be anything new just the usual feel like I am not getting enough and suffocation imminent kind of feeling. So I went into town today to do some shopping and on the way in again, breathing felt a bit dodgy but continued on, got some cold water and kept on trucking. Did the shopping and walked home. On my way home at different points along the way I was again aware that my breathing didnt feel proper.

So I got to the apartment block. Decided not to take the lift because there was some dude waiting outside (I thought he may have tampered with the lift and the lift would collapse and I would die and he was waiting to watch it all unfold - Yup this was my logic) so I went up the stairs, 5 floors usual heart pumping fast bit out of breath, tired etc. Got into the apartment and full on wall of anxiety hit me and straight away I thought "Right call the Doctor, get an appointment sorted this isnt right, they have missed something". There was a feeling of needing to burp in my chest that wouldnt go away as well which was making me worse. Since that feeling of urgency of calling a Doctor has not hit me this week I took it seriously and went to make the phone call.

However I stopped myself reminding myself that I have had all these feelings before and I went to my quiet place to try and calm down (Its on the toilet playing Tetris believe it or not - Dunno why, just seems to work). So as I sat there playing my Tetris I realised what was making me anxious. It was the fact that once again the weekend was approaching and what cant you do at the weekend? Yup go to a Doctor. I also then remembered that the last 4 weeks without fail I have broken around Thursday or Friday and made Doctors appointments. I think I may have gotten into a habit of going to a Doctor to be told I am fine at the end of the week to tie me over for the weekend. Does this make sense to anyone?

Anyway after I calmed down it all seemed to make quite a bit of sense. The weird chest feeling and weird feeling in my throat when I breath is still there though. Wonder what that could be. Probably just acid reflux or something.
Bookmark and Share
Since July 23rd 2014 I have had;
Brain Tumor, 5x Heart Attacks, 2x Blood clots in leg, 1 blood clot in Arm, 2x Appendicitis, Pulmonary Embolism, Brain Tumor, Internal Bleeding, Ebola.

Online fordaisy

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anxiety pretty bad today... but I think I know why
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 03:38:01 PM »
I was out of breath today too - like I was hyperventilating.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: