Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hi :)  (Read 61 times)

Offline acul94

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi :)
« on: August 21, 2014, 08:49:03 AM »
Hi everyone !

I am an 20 year old Male from Melbourne Victoria Australia,

In 2010 I went through a very traumatic experience which I believe brought on my Hypochondria. I had a lot of pain in my chest had been feeling extremely fatigued and felt short of breath I ended up in an ER at this stage I was extremely calm as I didn't believe it was anything to worry about. All of a sudden my heart rate took off to 235BPM. I was in a small country hospital with a very poor doctor ( was later sacked due to handling my case) my heart continued to race machines were beeping when they put the IV in my arm blood poured out everywhere and it was quite an experience. I believed this left me feeling like my time was up and it was only a matter of time. Soon after that I caught Glandular Fever, this caused me to lose my first real girlfriend which was extremely dramatic I had to leave a school I loved which was horrible and all my friends were not overly understanding. I returned to school early about 3 weeks after diagnosis of EBV infection. With all that stressed I developed Chronic Fatigue Syndrome ( which i to this day believe has been misdiagnose) I am constantly worrying about my health and it is preventing me from living my life. I have recently become obsessed I have a disease know as Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) which I believe is due to its sudden rise in social media. I am here for support and to support others and seek advice.

Thank you !
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi :)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 09:27:35 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: