Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Having a very bad day  (Read 76 times)

Offline icedreams

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Having a very bad day
« on: August 20, 2014, 11:18:54 AM »
I'm having a really bad day anxiety-wise. I kind of have 2 worries at the moment.

The first is about my heart. Last night I worked out, and I didn't really take the time to cool down properly. Stupid, I know. So I pretty much sat down while my heart rate was still high, which I heard is really bad. Later that night, I started getting chest pains, around the centre of my chest. They were very bearable, but I was pretty concerned. This morning my chest pains are gone, but I have an ache in my left shoulder.  :(

The second worry has kind of been an ongoing problem. I keep getting a bruise, literally, in the exact same spot. It takes a few days to go away, and then comes back exactly where it was. I am avoiding Google for fear of what I'll find.

Any advice about either of my concerns would be much appreciated.
Bookmark and Share

Online patmob

• Rec's: 6
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Having a very bad day
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 11:41:20 AM »
Has your heart been evaluated by your doctor recently?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Raaawr

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Having a very bad day
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 11:51:30 AM »
I'm having a really bad day anxiety-wise. I kind of have 2 worries at the moment.

The first is about my heart. Last night I worked out, and I didn't really take the time to cool down properly. Stupid, I know. So I pretty much sat down while my heart rate was still high, which I heard is really bad. Later that night, I started getting chest pains, around the centre of my chest. They were very bearable, but I was pretty concerned. This morning my chest pains are gone, but I have an ache in my left shoulder.  :(

The second worry has kind of been an ongoing problem. I keep getting a bruise, literally, in the exact same spot. It takes a few days to go away, and then comes back exactly where it was. I am avoiding Google for fear of what I'll find.

Any advice about either of my concerns would be much appreciated.

I never heard sitting with your heart racing was really bad before. Where you hear that? Not saying its not I just genuinely never heard it before. Cool downs are usually for your muscles to stop a build of lactic acid, I have never heard of it for your heart. Your symptoms just sound like some muscle wear, possibly from not cooling down ha!

Where is the bruise? Might be something as simple as banging your arm on the door every few days and you dont even notice it.
Bookmark and Share
Since July 23rd 2014 I have had;
Brain Tumor, 5x Heart Attacks, 2x Blood clots in leg, 1 blood clot in Arm, 2x Appendicitis, Pulmonary Embolism, Brain Tumor, Internal Bleeding, Ebola.

Tags: