Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: In the last week have not really felt like doing anything  (Read 140 times)

Offline nomoretears

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
In the last week have not really felt like doing anything
« on: August 20, 2014, 06:43:57 AM »
and feel worried about it? I posted this in the wrong section for some reason last time so want to repost it here.

Anyway, like 2 weeks ago, I could hardly find time to do some of my favorite hobbies, and I'd be obsessed about making the time.

But I don't know, in the last week, I've actually had some time and I suddenly don't feel like doing anything.

It feels like sitting in front of a plate with your favorite food and barely being able to eat a bite of it.

Yes, I've done some hobbies in spite of this, but I just can't seem to find the passion I once had.

I just feel numb and don't know what to do.

I feel lonely but don't feel like bothering trying to meet people, I don't even know where to start looking for friends.

I'm really worried at how small my world has become these days. Other than family, I am pretty much alone and friendless.

This is the first time where I haven't even felt like trying anymore.

I used to be interested in doing makeup, finding ways to style my hair, now I barely look in the mirror, just brush my hair and I'm done.

I've never felt such a lack of motivation in my life and don't know what to do.

Also, I'd like to find romance again, but it's the same as friends, I don't feel like trying anymore, and honestly dont  I'll ever find someone.

Sorry for this being long, but a lot seems to be on my mind.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: In the last week have not really felt like doing anything
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 05:35:07 AM »
Is there anywhere in your home area were you maybe could volunteer your services with those who need help. That would give you something to do. Plus you would get to meet other people too. Could only be for an hour or two a day. I would also be looking at groups in my home area. Hobby groups. They do exist. With them you are at least meeting others who are into doing the same things as yourself. It can be hard to get going at times. We have all been there. Those are the times we have to push that little bit harder. If we simply stop doing things we will fall into a trap that may make us worse. So even a few minutes a day doing things you like doing is better than doing nothing at all.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline nomoretears

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: In the last week have not really felt like doing anything
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 09:19:56 PM »
Yes guess that's true.

I've never felt so shut down before as I have in the last year, it's upsetting. I know part of that is due to changes that have happened, maybe I need more time to process it all, you are right though, guess I have to keep pushing even when I don't feel good.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: