Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Afraid of ISIS and terrorism  (Read 2727 times)

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 215
    • Poke This Member
Re: Afraid of ISIS and terrorism
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2014, 12:57:03 PM »
What exactly do you think these madmen are learning in our colleges? How to build the ultimate weapon. Just look at what courses they all seem to study. Not your average courses. These people want to learn how to build things. Most certainly not talking about building water pistols or anything like that. They learn over here and go home armed with knowledge. Is easy to get the parts that they need to build weapons that without their education they would have had no idea how to build. Use the West to learn. Use the East to build. Then use what you build in the East against the West.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline tinam7

• Rec's: 92
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2014, 04:09:38 PM »
If I'm not mistakes one (or more) of the killers on 9/11 had taken flying lessons here. Just what you're saying. They are well funded, make no secrets of their intentions.

Wish we could help OP and the rest of us shaking in our boots.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2014, 04:50:53 PM »
Racial profiling is not allowed. It is deemed wrong. That would be to keep an eye on set group of people. In this case Muslims. You are not meant to be allowed do it. The rules have to go out the window at times. Muslims never inform on other Muslims. Be they the most evil people around and planning something. They turn a blind eye on it. So it is up to governments around the world to keep an eye on these people. That is not saying they are all bad. But rather safe than sorry. Check out what they are studying for a start. Most do chemistry and the likes for obvious reasons. I would also like to see the rooms of all places of prayer bugged. Again it would deemed illegal by the UN and groups like that. We have to accept that not only prayers go on in these places. You have radical Muslims who do recruit and are allowed used these buildings to do so. Some of the more radical ones are well known. But there are thousands more who are unknown. Could be living next door to us. I do think the rule book should be thrown out the window. It is hard to watch so many people. Millions live in the west. I would be creating a data base to begin with. Keep it up to date with what the younger ones are studying. So you may know a future terrorist. Show certain traits. Studying chemistry and attending meetings with radical Muslims. It is all against the law. But at times you must fight fire with fire.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline tinam7

• Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2014, 07:54:19 AM »
You sure know a lot. Must read those spy books or law books. Can you give your services to whoever is going to stand up to these barbarians? They need all the help they can get to wipe them out.

I'm afraid to watch the news on account of them.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2014, 09:42:34 AM »
I simply have my own site on Genocide and Global conflicts. So I tend to pay attention to certain aspects of the news. It is the only way a person can put such a site together. What laws we have in the west based on the Geneva Convention don't exist in countries within the middle east. Or best put, they simple ignore them. How often do we hear of one group of people wiping out another group in the same country. Just because of class or religious difference. In the west if you were to even brand certain groups with titles you would be told you were breaking certain laws. Simple way to put it is that we have laws we are forced to obey and they don't have the same laws they must obey. They answer to nobody at all. Then they demand their laws are allowed in our countries when they come here to live. As part of their tradition. I can see a future were people take the law into their own hands. First country I see this happening in is England. Thousands of Muslims there. Not mixed with the natives. They all live together. Speak their own language. People in England are getting fed up with it. If I was a betting man that would be the country I would bet on to take action against Muslims within their own country. That is the normal general public. Just going into Muslim areas and running riot. May as well include a link to my own site. Is one of five or six that I have.

http://www.spanglefish.com/WorldGenocide/
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline tinam7

• Poke This Member
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2014, 11:52:45 AM »
Cuch, I am completely blown away by your website. Such a mass of detailed information. How did you do all that research?

You deserve many Phd degrees for it. Must return to learn more. Were you motivated because of the at times brutal conflicts in Ireland? You need to sit on a commission designed to avert future genocides, to preserve peace, to avert the likely disaster in the 21st Century.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2014, 12:50:41 PM »
Think when building such a site there has to be things that need to be written about. In other words it is a bit pointless saying I will make a site on Pins. Because there is only so much you can say about pins. So pick something that has lots worth writing about. History always interested me. Sad to say that much of what I wrote about will be the history of tomorrow. Many a film has been made on the topics I wrote about. Most of the Genocide in Africa have films made about them. Blood diamonds. Hotel Rwanda. Lord of War. Three I can think of off the top of my head. Last King of Scotland we could throw in there too. All African based and all about guns and Genocide. The Kid soldiers. 12-year-old's with AK-47's. I find it all interesting. But I don't just want to know of the fighting. I want to know of the history that lead us to the fighting. Then I like to write about it. Keeps me busy for a short while.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline tinam7

• Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2014, 02:17:56 PM »
How in the world could you write about such things and still preserve some sanity? I read a few, not sure how many others I can endure. Do have a fairly direct connection to one of them, but everything was shrouded in secrecy. Remember being asked on a date to see The Pawnbroker, so shocked at the flashbacks. Yet I went on, deluded myself, pretended I was an all-American teenager, even brought 2 into this world. Insanity.

What can we say about human beings? Is there any hope as the evil asserts itself again and again and again? The Armenian genocide was kept in great secrecy. Pol Pot was an educated man. I haven't gotten to Africa. How the evils grow into monsters is as complicated as anything on this planet. I sure could not stick with it as you did. Maybe you need to publish your work in a book to warn the world about what is churning in the Muslim world. They have factions in Africa too.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2014, 02:37:49 PM »
I believe the world knows what is going on around them. It is far easier if it is not happening on your own doorstep. People have turned a blind eye to so much over the years. It is kind of twisted in a sense. What we don't want to see we simply ignore. It doesn't effect us. But when you look at the likes of Iraq and the original invasion. We know now it was a war based on lies. The whole invasion. There never were any weapons of mass destruction. History has shown us that certain Governments get involved if it suits them to do so. Iraq is a modern example. Africa has a history of Genocide. Civil wars and loads more. Certain governments did go in to help out. Why? Was it really to help those dying? No. Diamonds. Hence that film ' Blood Diamonds '. Loads of these poor Countries in Africa are rich with diamonds. Fighting breaks out. Turns into civil war. Genocide begins. Once there is something to be gained from entering a country you will have offers from various bigger powers in the world. I will always say they don't go into these countries without personal gain.

As for Muslims. We all saw what the Nazi's did under Hitler. There are so many Muslims in the world today. All it would take is a good leader and we might have Nazi Germany all over again. But elsewhere this time. If one group of people were to take over the Middle East could you imagine what that could lead to. They have the numbers. They almost had the man to lead them too. Bin Laden. Thank God he was taken out of it. He was starting to gain more and more power. His biggest mistake was 9/11 and backing it. Imagine that never happened. He simply went about growing in numbers and in power right across the Middle East. We are talking five or six Countries that could have been combined. Under one man. Thank God it never was allowed to happen. Hence 9/11 was a mistake on his part. Not a victory in my eyes. He should have waited. Gained more power. They simply done something too big too soon. That resulted in their own downfall. Just my own opinion.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline tinam7

• Poke This Member
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2014, 03:49:42 PM »
What a great mind you have. So correct about that disastrous mistake of going into Iraq. Made me sick. Wrong. Is having endless, horrific consequences. Bush may have been the worst President yet. Not sure about the world realizing what is going on or is likely to go on.

And the self interest, as you say. That is what it is always about. And Pride. And Power. Conquest. And the bewitching, maniacal leader to con everyone to lose sight of reason, of decency, any morality. I get that Masada instinct going and want to know how to get out.

We need good leaders. How about you?
Bookmark and Share