Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Leukemia info  (Read 481 times)

Offline sixpack

• no illogical conclusions please
  • Rec's: 223
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • anxiety lies, don't listen
    • Poke This Member
Re: Leukemia info
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2014, 07:55:23 PM »
however I don't can you say that with a straight face.   because that it is a ludicrous notion.     

meant to say:  I don't think you could say that...
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety occurs on a subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state

Offline JGhypo

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2014, 09:58:57 PM »
Guys I jut don't know what to do anymore....I'm thinking of just wanting to die...
Bookmark and Share

Online marie204430

• Rec's: 6
  • Mood: Sad
    Sad
  • Trying to stop this cycle
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2014, 10:10:54 PM »
I've been keeping up with this thread and I feel the same as you...
I've worried about so many diseases so many times now and been sure I had it and I'm sick of it..its like being diagnosed with a terminal illness again and again (according to my anxiety).
Sometimes I feel like I wish it would happen already...quickly
Bookmark and Share

Online fishmanpa

• Rec's: 31
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2014, 10:15:28 PM »
But Dr. Google said...

I guess this is one of those times you can't say or do anything to reassure or talk logic/sense. I truly wish you the best JG...

Positive thoughts
Bookmark and Share
"Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings in your life. Live. Love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest doesn't matter!."  King Solomon.

Offline JGhypo

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2014, 11:35:11 PM »
I'll be fine , I'm sure if I was having symptoms of this bs aml leukemia disease, my bloodwork would have been bad and they would've called me ....but my mind keeps telling me since the wbc was 3.3 and the other levels were normal but on the lower end..."everything is a downwards trend"...but no, I don't feel terrible I just feel weak and sh*t... I will get over this just like I got over my little hiv episode , .... I have an appointment next week and I'm scared like what if they are gonna tell me something actually wa bad... But I've already been told that as a medical practice they can't withhold stuff from you...ESPECIALLY a freaking indication of acute blood cancer, I just would like to know how they rule it out in a cbc...that would really calm me , but on a serious note, I have my faith in God and he has never lied to me, I've heard him say softly in my ears throughout the day " your fine son" "you have a long life ahead of you" "I have put you here to be successful not to die"
Bookmark and Share

Tags: