Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: hello  (Read 85 times)

Online itslunchbox702

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
hello
« on: August 19, 2014, 02:07:25 AM »
hello everyone im new here. and i have been having panic attacks and cant leave my house.im always in a brain fog. snd not my self i wake up at night thinking im dieing with a pounding heart i think i might be going crazy. over this im trying to reach out to others. thank you all
Bookmark and Share

Offline crikee57

• Rec's: 68
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 02:30:23 AM »
hi itslunchbox,

Welcome to the forum.  It is great to have you as a member.  This is a wonderful place to get advice and support from people going through similar situations.  The members here are very helpful. It is nice to know we are not alone.

Feel free to explore the forum.  There are lots of useful topics to read.  Feel free to post and ask questions.  If you have specific concerns or questions start a topic in the appropriate section to get the best feedback. There is also a chat room for members 18 years and older that you can access once you have made three meaningful posts in the forum. 

Again welcome to our community.
Bookmark and Share
It's not what's in front of us that stops us.  It's what's inside that holds us back.

Offline Never-Quit

• Pay It Forward ! and Be a Blessing to others !
  • Rec's: 22
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Overcomer by God's Grace- Panic/Anxiety/OCD
    • Poke This Member
Re: hello
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 04:20:22 AM »
Welcome  :action-smiley-065:

Everything your describing sounds like what happened to me many years ago.

I am from California right next to you in Nevada.

So you haven't been able to even leave the house!  These "terror attacks" you are describing I feel I am going to die" are definitely signs of "Panic Disorder" which is almost always a biological problem in which your brain's chemicals are misfiring and chemical levels are very low.

Doctors now know that this is an easy problem to solve and quickly get under control with some medications.

Once your doctors prescribes the proper medication you should a VAST IMPROVEMENT !

I myself have had this for over 10+ years.  And I know how terrifying it feels.

Is there a family member or friend in Henderson that can help you set up a doctor's appointment?

My fear.... Is what happened to me ... I was too terrified to leave the house for almost half a year!

You will need to muster up the courage to at least get the proper medication- so you can start your Journey back to recovery and feel normal and good about yourself.

We have many people here at the forum that know EXACTLY what you are going through.

Welcome!!!

And make sure to post any questions or concerns.

And remember... The best big first step is to make a Dr. Appointment - so u can reclaim your life!

Bookmark and Share
Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill

“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."   ~ John Wooden

Tags:

anything