Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Sigh... its a bad day today  (Read 93 times)

Offline Raaawr

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Sigh... its a bad day today
« on: August 18, 2014, 06:31:45 PM »
As much as I have been trying to shake my feeling of anxiety today I cant. It really saddens me that every time I feel like I am getting past it, it morphs and snowballs and knocks me down.

Just when I was beginning to feel better today I am not getting immense pains just under the right of my rib cage. The pains are really intense and are actually making breathing difficult, even moving difficult. I thought it was just how I was sitting but now I am not so sure. I got up and walked around and now I am sitting back down and the pain seems to have lessened a bit. Now however I am having a panic attack and I dont really know what to do. I googled pain at bottom of right ribs and it says all sorts of terrifying stuff, I googled cause I thought it would tell me it was nothing but it didnt! Now I am absolutely freaking out. Feels like someone is driving a knife in up under my ribs on the right side.
Bookmark and Share
Since July 23rd 2014 I have had;
Brain Tumor, 5x Heart Attacks, 2x Blood clots in leg, 1 blood clot in Arm, 2x Appendicitis, Pulmonary Embolism, Brain Tumor, Internal Bleeding, Ebola.

Offline Raaawr

• Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Sigh... its a bad day today
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 06:39:37 PM »
Whatever the hell it was it seems to have gone. No pain at bottom of my right ribs anymore. Dunno what the hell it was but now I'm shivering and pacing with my jaw clenched so damn tight. I assume it's anxiety although I am worrying the shivering could be due to a high temperature?? I've no thermometer to check. Damn appendicitis fears are back.
Bookmark and Share
Since July 23rd 2014 I have had;
Brain Tumor, 5x Heart Attacks, 2x Blood clots in leg, 1 blood clot in Arm, 2x Appendicitis, Pulmonary Embolism, Brain Tumor, Internal Bleeding, Ebola.

Offline beagle_scout

• Mood: Scared
    Scared
    • Poke This Member
Re: Sigh... its a bad day today
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 04:50:39 PM »
Sorry to hear this is still bothering you.  I've been dealing with something similar.  For the past couple weeks I've had this burning/stabbing pain on my right side just below my rib cage.  It also feels like the lower part of my ribs are tender.  It doesn't always bother me all day, sometimes it's just part of the day.  It seems to bother me more when I'm sitting.  When it's really bad (like today) it wraps around my side to my back.  I've been trying to ignore it and play it off to anxiety, but it's very unsettling.  I go back and forth about running to the doctor because I hate doing it.  I hope we get some relief soon!

What's really frustrating is that I just got over months of neck pain and all the anxiety and fear that came with it.  It's like the anxiety has moved to a different part of my body....
Bookmark and Share

Tags: