Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I'm so alone  (Read 109 times)

Offline Trinalisa

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I'm so alone
« on: August 18, 2014, 05:27:06 PM »
I'm so scared and alone. I have no one to talk to and I'm such a mess.
First of all, I'm so scared something is wrong with my heart. I have a lot of chest pain, shoulder pain and pain down my left arm. I also experience jelly legs a lot lately. I had an EKG 5 months ago as well as a holter monitor and the doc said he thinks my heart is fine.  Of course I focus on the fact he said he THINKS my heart is fine, he doesn't KNOW it's fine. My heart pounds all the time. I'm so worried something will happen to me and My kids will be without me.

Second, I have panic attacks all day. Does anybody else get this constantly?  My heart pounds, my pupils dilate, breathing becomes fast and shallow, stomach hurts, etc.  My doc had me on two ssri's and I developed mild serotonin syndrome and so he took me off Paxil and it's been happening many times a day ever since.

My PTSD has flared up again. (PTSD from my son passing away 4 years ago). I have horrible nightmares about dead children. I relive my son's passing over and over lately.  It hurts so much. I want to remember him in good times, not the bad, but I can't seem to do it. I miss him so much.

I just want to be normal. I want to feel good. I want to be happy. I want to be able to enjoy being with my kids instead of being scared all the time. What can I do to help myself?
Bookmark and Share
What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Online kvndl2

• Mood: Content
    Content
  • Things are lookin' up
    • Poke This Member
Re: I'm so alone
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 05:32:31 PM »
Do you have a therapist? I think that would help you immensely, especially with your circumstances of experiencing that loss (which I'm so sorry to hear about). But I think that would be a step in the right direction of bettering yourself.

I definitely know how it feels to have constant anxiety so you're not alone.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Trinalisa

• Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 07:29:05 PM »
I don't have a therapist. There's no way I can afford one. I do have an appointment with a psychiatrist to try and straighten out my meds next month. Not sure how I'm going to pay her either so I'm not sure how that's going to work out.
Bookmark and Share
What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Online kvndl2

• Mood: Content
    Content
  • Things are lookin' up
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 07:39:31 PM »
Oh :( Well maybe you should speak with her and tell her that you think you need a therapist or a counselor and maybe she can point you in the direction of someone who is affordable. Because suffering in silence or without professional help is never the easiest route and I think that it would benefit you so much more in the long run if you try and find someone.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: