Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Breathing feeling weird and sore  (Read 42 times)

Offline Raaawr

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Breathing feeling weird and sore
« on: August 17, 2014, 07:02:44 PM »
So since my panic attack a while ago my breathing has been weird. It hurts my throat and chest when I breath. I think it is because I am aware of my breathing so I am forcing it instead of naturally.

Anyway my question is, does anyone have any tips to relax and stop me thinking about my breathing so it will just go back on auto pilot.
Bookmark and Share
Since July 23rd 2014 I have had;
Brain Tumor, 5x Heart Attacks, 2x Blood clots in leg, 1 blood clot in Arm, 2x Appendicitis, Pulmonary Embolism, Brain Tumor, Internal Bleeding, Ebola.

Online marie204430

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Sad
    Sad
  • Trying to stop this cycle
    • Poke This Member
Re: Breathing feeling weird and sore
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 07:36:46 PM »
I've had what you feel right now many times...To the point where I've thought I had a heart issue, pulmonary embolism, and a whole bunch of different diseases. You're right, it feels painful and weird to breathe because you're forcing it out unnaturally.
Unfortunately, I only have a few tips that have worked for me. One is to get my mind off of it in one way or another, and the feeling will go away, I promise you. Sadly, that's not so easy to do. The other two things is to meditate or to do some breathing exercises. Something that helps me sometimes is to eat lol, idk why.
I hope you feel better and don't let your thoughts get to you, its "just" anxiety that is making you feel like this when you breathe.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: