Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Not sure what to do anymore  (Read 76 times)

Offline ToxicOne

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
Not sure what to do anymore
« on: August 17, 2014, 11:40:22 AM »
So, I recently read something that said that you can in fact die from  fear or being scared. If that's the case, why do doctors also say that you can't die from anxiety or panic attacks? It seems contradictory. I mean, if I'm afraid and cause too much anxiety too myself, I could just keel over. I don't have any underlying heart conditions (that I know of, I had an EKG done last year and it was normal), but the article I read I said that doesn't matter. I'm sorry if this sounds ranty and this is in the wrong forum, but I'm at a loss on what to do now.
Bookmark and Share

Offline TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Not sure what to do anymore
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 12:00:53 PM »
Hi ToxicOne,
 The odds of you being scared to death I mean dead yes is very very rare and it is correct we wont die from anxiety and panic because there is a difference. I have heard of someone being scared to death BUT the reasons were nothing like what we have. Usually someone that has a heart condition is told to not be stressed out or put themselves in a situation like lets say amusement rides etc. only until they are stronger or they are told to never do anything to stress or strain their selves.

You wont die from anxiety or panic no but it sure does feel like it but Please just work on these in therapy and if you need a med then take them.

I am scared of a lot of things and I am still alive! :yes:
Peace
Tye
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

God is Good all the Time! All the Time God is Good! :)

Tags: