Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Heart Worrys {Urgent}  (Read 128 times)

Offline WishfullnHopefull

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Heart Worrys {Urgent}
« on: August 16, 2014, 11:55:47 PM »
Hi im 18 years old and worried because everytime i go for a little work downstairs up stairs ect i get out off breath and my heart rate goes threw ruff i have been walking abit but i cant go out because off it i went doctors because i got out off breath bad and they said my o2 was 100% witch i said no thats not possible she said why isnt it i said because i cant breath she said theres nothing wrong also had my heart checked over 6 mounths ago saying it was fast but waited 20 mins it slowed down my hands were like ice blocks and i was in a cold sweat out off breath they said it was anxiety witch i cannot beilive at all its no possible i dont beilive it i must have a heart conidtion or something also had bloods and nothing but said i had thin blood but not aminic?

: Please Help Deep breathing dont work get out off breath more and heart rate goes wild
: Been Therapy not helped
:Took meds and nothing
: Done meditation and nothing

Breif story:
when i was young i drank alot off energy drinks had a rush and felt like my heart was sqauished and i ran on the spot i had to open the window and i was cold witch helped loads ?

::Please Help Me
Bookmark and Share

Offline cravenmobile

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Heart Worrys {Urgent}
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 12:01:47 AM »
Anxiety can mimic a lot of things inside our body. You have to remember that the mind controls everything and processes everything you experience. I have had panic like anxiety where my hands felt numb, I felt like I couldn't catch my breath, a rushing feeling came over me, and my heart went haywire like it had a mind of its own. During this period of time I had a feeling of impending doom that was probably the worst of it. If you are asking if those are symptoms of an anxiety attack or generalized anxiety disorder, absolutely.
Bookmark and Share

Offline WishfullnHopefull

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 12:04:03 AM »
but i dont understand i think i got something else wrong even with all these tests? i dont get it at all also what are the symptoms off anxiety disorder or anxiety attack and is it possible for my heart to palputate allday for mounths and fast sometimes also?
Bookmark and Share

Offline fishmanpa

• Rec's: 14
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 12:28:43 AM »
The symptoms you describe can all be attributed to panic/anxiety. At 18 years of age coupled with tests and a medical professional giving you the all clear it rules out a physical malady. I have heart disease, have had two heart attacks, bypass surgery and stents. If you were truly having heart issues, the tests would have shown that and believe me, there's a heck of a lot more symptoms when it's real heart trouble!

Speak to your parents and/or doctor about a referral to a mental health professional. Therapy, CBT, meds or a combination thereof would prove to be beneficial. My daughter (21) suffers from anxiety and depression. Her Mom and I got her the help she needs and with therapy and an SSRI, she's doing much, much better.

Positive thoughts
Bookmark and Share
"Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings in your life. Live. Love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest doesn't matter!."  King Solomon.

Tags: