Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: EMERGENCY! I'm scared and about to have a panic attack  (Read 199 times)

Offline ElizabethA103

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
EMERGENCY! I'm scared and about to have a panic attack
« on: August 16, 2014, 04:41:45 PM »
I'm 14 and I have had no stomach pain…. But before I had back and forth stomach pain and diarrhea along with constipation. I went to use the restroom and knew I was gonna have diarrhea I'm sorry for the personal saying but anyways I used the restroom and saw a dot of blood in the diarrhea and I wiped… more blood. My stool was light brown BUT I DON'T WANT STOMACH CANCER, COLON CANCER OR INTERNAL BLEEDING PLEASE HELP I'M SO SAD :(  :traurig001: :traurig001: :traurig001: :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: EMERGENCY! I'm scared and about to have a panic attack
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 04:52:24 PM »
Deep breath. Relax now. Nothing saying you have cancer or anything like that. If constipated and you push and push to go you could simply have caused a small tear in the lining. Thus you saw some blood. Two weeks ago I coughed and blood came up. It was nothing at all. Imagine what I could have thought it was. I had tests done and they couldn't find anything at all. Assumed it was an infection. Again they said I could have coughed too hard and tore some inner lining. Very easy thing to do. At both ends of the body. If you push to hard to try and go you may cause such a thing. Just as I may have coughed too hard. So try and relax. I am sure it will all clear itself up.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 65
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 07:58:19 PM »
At 14, the odds of anything serious are extremely remote. I would talk to your parents about what happened.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline AlaskaMom

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 08:41:18 PM »
When I was twelve, I had been a little constipated and finally went to the bathroom and filled the toilet bowl with blood. Scared me and my mom to death. Apparently, I had ruptured an internal hemorrhoid (blood vessel) and it bled. It only happened that one time. But sometimes when I start my period, it will feel like I need to poop and when I go, I'll start while I'm on the toilet.  Could you be starting your period?
Bookmark and Share

Offline ElizabethA103

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 12:35:33 AM »
I went to get checked and turns out it was my menstrual lol :( But they said it was possible IBS
Bookmark and Share

Tags: