Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I was out with some cool new people I met at the local comic shop when...  (Read 99 times)

Offline rckstr1253

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
So I was at the local comic book shop when a few of the workers, who I became friends with, asked me to join them at a local Tavern/bar here in KY.  I was hesitant at first but agreed to in the end.  I had a blast, being I met a few of their friends, and in doing so I actually made friends here in KY.   The one thing that struck me though was at the very end of the night, for whatever reason, my lip started to twitch.  I know I am not a shy person, but why would my lip start to twitch then.  I had been talking to the same people the whole night with no issues but then at the end got the twitching of my lip going on.  I know anxiety is to blame but I don't understand why.  I wasn't shy or nervous around this girl, so I don't get why my anxiety kicked in?  It was weird for sure.  Anyway, all in all, it was a great night = )  Hope you all had a great night! = D

dave
Bookmark and Share

Offline thenomnomnomicon

• Rec's: 9
    • Poke This Member
There's a popular quote on this website about anxiety being subconscious. I, and many others, know this to be true.
Bookmark and Share
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh

Tags: