Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Pulsating pain in lower abdomen  (Read 102 times)

Offline famv5

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Pulsating pain in lower abdomen
« on: July 07, 2014, 06:35:29 PM »
What could this possibly be?

I'm trying very hard not to get worked up about this but it's starting to get the best of me.  When I woke up this morning, I did not have this pain but it must have started a little while later.  I've been dealing with it ALL day.

It's this pulsating, throbbing deep pain in my lower right abdomen.  It just comes in a goes and I'll feel the pinching pain maybe once a minute.  It doesn't hurt to bend over or twist and I've also pushed around and it doesn't seem to hurt either. 

Could this be gas?  I can't imagine it would hurt like this all day long.  I did a lot of walking today, too, so I would think that would make things move.

Ugh...I just keep hoping it suddenly stops but it just continues. 

Unfortunately, my husband is working out of town for the next two weeks so it's just me.  I can't just run to the doctor's office with three kids in tow.

Any suggestions?

Bookmark and Share
"Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths" - Charles H. Spurgeon

Offline Disaster_Dino

• Poke This Member
Re: Pulsating pain in lower abdomen
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 11:31:56 AM »
Honestly, lower right abdominal pain is very mysterious. It could be trapped gas. It could be muscular. Whatever it is, it probably isn't serious.

I deal with pain in that area from time to time. I'm guessing it's either muscular or anxiety.

As long as it doesn't get any worse and you're not throwing up or anything you'll be fine
Bookmark and Share
"everything will be alright in the end. If everything's not alright, it's not quite the end!"

Offline famv5

• Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Pulsating pain in lower abdomen
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 12:47:31 PM »
Thank you for replying.

You know, I really have no clue what this could be.  It hurt me ALL day yesterday and then when I went to bed last night, it continued to hurt but then I fell asleep and slept all night with no pain.  I woke up in the morning and even laid in bed for about 30 minutes with no problem.

However, once I got up to start the day.....it began.  Same pain in lower abdomen and now it's also in my lower back on the same side and sometimes aches down into my thigh.

I had an internal/external u/s of my abdomen in October of last year and everything checked out fine. I just don't know what this could be but it really aches and sometimes takes my breath away.

I'm wondering if it could be a kidney stone.  I would imagine, though, that would hurt even when I sleep. 

I just wish it would go away.  ::)
Bookmark and Share
"Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths" - Charles H. Spurgeon

Tags: