Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I have never felt so bad.  (Read 163 times)

Offline gibzster

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I have never felt so bad.
« on: July 06, 2014, 11:55:28 PM »
I have already posted multiple posts about how horrible my eyes are.

And now, I have convinced myself that I am going blind. I just know it.

I am only 15, and if I go blind, my life will be over.

I have never cried so hard in my entire life. My crying almost made me throw up. My head is starting to throb.

I looked up my symptoms, there is a chance that I have Retinitis pigmentation. If I have that, I will eventually go blind.

I am SO ANGRY AND SAD AND SCARED!!! I don't know why this is happening to me. I don't why the doctors can't tell me what is wrong. There is something wrong with my eyes. I am not imagining it. It is not just the anxiety. NO  ONE KNOWS ANYTHING  I need help.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 36
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I have never felt so bad.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 02:48:32 PM »
I assume you've seen an eye doctor?
Bookmark and Share

Offline gibzster

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 02:10:15 AM »
Yeah. I have seen two different doctors. Neither found anything wrong. THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG. I am not delusional.
My other problems may be all in my head, but this one is not.

I am really anxious at the moment because my head has been hurting for the past 2 days, and bowels have much more active than normal.
My brain tumor  fears are starting to return. I am not going to let myself look up what pooping a lot could be symptom of.

I really wish that I was not a hypochondriac. It takes up so much of my time.
Bookmark and Share

Offline gibzster

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 02:14:25 AM »
My mom took me to a psychiatrist the other day, and it turns out that my hypochondria  is a result of my Thanatophobia.  Thanatophobia is the fear of death.

I sit around for hours worrying about how I might die and about what will happen when I do. I don't want to die...ever. This is why I am always scared that I have a brain tumor or some other type of disease. Who knows what might kill me.
Bookmark and Share

Offline sally1959

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 02:18:13 AM »
If it makes you feel any better, I cannot tell you how many times I have cried because I was so absolutely sure I had something wrong with me, and a few of those times it was because I was sure I was going to become blind. Nothing is wrong with me and I haven't gone blind. Nothing is wrong with you, I can tell because you sound just like me and everyone else who has been through this.

Death is something everyone this forum is reconciling with and something that everyone in the world has to reconcile with. Keep yourself in therapy, get better, so someday it will feel like this bout of anxiety never happened and you'll live a better life. It's easier said than done but just keep reminding yourself to "get better."
Bookmark and Share

Offline thenomnomnomicon

• Rec's: 9
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 02:31:52 AM »
Yeah. I have seen two different doctors. Neither found anything wrong. THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG. I am not delusional.
My other problems may be all in my head, but this one is not.

I am really anxious at the moment because my head has been hurting for the past 2 days, and bowels have much more active than normal.
My brain tumor  fears are starting to return. I am not going to let myself look up what pooping a lot could be symptom of.

I really wish that I was not a hypochondriac. It takes up so much of my time.

Yes you are. Yes it is.

Don't we all.
Bookmark and Share
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh

Tags: