Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: cervical cancer worries  (Read 498 times)

Offline ceh1354

• Rec's: 13
  • Mood: Loved
    Loved
    • Poke This Member
Re: cervical cancer worries
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2014, 10:44:16 PM »
Yeah, it was crazy!! I specifically mentioned about Military healthcare because they have different ways of operating than civilian. If you're paying for something out of pocket, I don't see how they could possibly tell you they won't do it. Don't worry.
Bookmark and Share
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devilís schemes. Ephesians 6:11

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 57
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: cervical cancer worries
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2014, 11:25:29 PM »
Sorry about your dog.  It's totally normal for HA to get worse in times of stress. 

I had an abnormal pap a couple of years ago.  I went back in six months, it came back normal, was supposed to go back in another six months...and forgot about it for almost a year and a half.  Just got it done a couple of weeks ago, totally normal.  So even if you get a weird result, remember, it usually doesn't mean anything.  In my case I had HPV which caused some problematic cells, but everything resolved itself. 

I would call your doctor and discuss your concerns and see if they'll do a pap regardless of how long it's been.  Two years doesn't seem unreasonable to me so I'm guessing they'll do the test, but might as well make sure first.  Odds are you're fine, and even if the results are off, odds STILL are you're fine.
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything