Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Help So Scared please help  (Read 176 times)

Offline sowaveypapa

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Help So Scared please help
« on: July 04, 2014, 09:20:39 AM »
Hello My Name Is Ade Daylin Gray And I was Dianosed with GAD(GenerlizedAnxietyDisorder)IM having so many symptoms im getting dizziness and everything feels so unreal is like if I take a second and look in the mirrior I will say like is this real is this happending.i think im going crazy or my brain is messed up!!!!!I already have a therapist I see her every month just guys please take the time out and help and plzzz try to make me feel a little bit better:) thanks for reading 
Bookmark and Share

Offline worldbeat99

• Rec's: 11
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Help So Scared please help
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 11:59:53 AM »
Hi, I'm sorry you're having a difficult time, Ade.  I also have a mild case of GAD.  Thankfully klonopin is helping me a lot.
Could I ask how old you are, male or female, working or not?  It helps to get a picture.  My name is Dwight.
I am a young 55, male, working part time.  I work for a nonprofit and write sci fi novels.

I am one of those GADders who tends not to have too many physical symptoms.  At worst, I have constant dread,
and my sense of humor goes away, and I don't know how to use my free time.  But as I say, with klonopin, I'm doing much better.

Are you taking any medication?  What does your therapist say about your symptoms.  You can probably call her.  You don't have to
wait for your appointment.  That's what I do. 

Remember to do things to comfort yourself and treat yourself.  Do you have good friends you can talk to?  Remember to take 10 deep breaths
when you're stressed.  Yoga can help too.   I like books on ACT therapy.  Hope that helps.
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Rec's: 8
  • :]
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 01:05:14 AM »
Hi, Ade!

Welcome! :spineyes:

You're not going crazy. If you were, you wouldn't be aware of it!

The symptoms that I've experienced are that "fog head" feeling, feelings of "off balance", things looking "off". Sometimes I would get a numbness in the upper lip. Other times I'm just so wired up that my body feels super tense- hands will get real cold. The list goes on....but I'm doing good now.

Glad you're seeing a therapist. Are you on any meds to help? How long have you been going through GAD?

I'm a GAD/OCD with agora. Doing well on Prozac for all three, plus a benzo 1x daily to sleep, and as needed for break through anxiety if really needed.
Bookmark and Share

Offline sowaveypapa

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 07:11:38 AM »
 :action-smiley-065: thanks for helping guy my symptoms are fading away after 7 months!!! but im happy that i can enjoy the rest of my summer!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: