Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: can any females help me? :(  (Read 135 times)

Offline terri

• Rec's: 0
  • love life
    • Poke This Member
can any females help me? :(
« on: July 03, 2014, 10:11:46 AM »
so.... since i was 13 and started my period, i have NEVER been regular. not even one time. it has always been normal for me to go months on end without a period, and even sometimes a year without one. everyone used to tell me how "lucky" i was because of it, but i would always feel abnormal, as a woman, because mine weren't every month like everyone else's was.

well, here i am....31 years old, and i apparently got my wish. the first time in 18 years, i have had my period twice in a row. last month and like clockwork, this month.

because i am not used to it being "normal" i am of course freaking out, thinking that there is something wrong with me. i have BAD periods as well. this has also been ruled as "normal" for me -- and it seems like all the females on my father's side goes through the same thing. last night, i got all of three hours of sleep, so i know that's also adding on to my anxiety. but still.... i am seeking reassurance right now from other women.

pray that this is over SOON. the cramps are horrible. and i have a fear of meds [even OTC ones] so i do not take anything.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Nicole97

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: can any females help me? :(
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 10:20:08 AM »
Have you ever had your hormone levels checked?
Bookmark and Share

Offline snailshell

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 11:07:48 AM »
I am with Nicole97, you should probably look into getting your hormone levels checked. Also, if you haven't already looked into it, getting on the birth control pill may help regulate your periods and stop them from being so horrible.
Bookmark and Share

Offline terri

• love life
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 04:19:39 PM »
yes, they have checked my hormones.

i am deathly afraid of BC because i have had so many adverse reactions to several kinds my doctor has [in the past] put me on.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: