Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hi, I'm new here as well! :)  (Read 75 times)

Offline Cypher

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi, I'm new here as well! :)
« on: July 03, 2014, 02:29:30 AM »
Hello everyone,
I'm Gabor, 18, from Hungary, and I've found this site pretty recently. This site gave me a huge confidence boost, so I thought why not registrate and be part of this awesome community.
I've been hypochondriac for 1,5 months now. It all started out as a little lower right abdominal pain. Ever since then it has been crazy. I've diagnosed myself with appendicitis, kidney failure, kidney stones, kidney infection, heart attack, imsomnia, bladder infection, prostatitis, proteinuria BHP, hernia, UTI, liver cirrhosis, hepatitis C, gastroenteritis, liver fluke, and possibly others that I've missed. All that from a (probable) muscle strain. Crazy. Graduation didn't help either. I was in my absolute worst shape, and had to learn like 500 pages. Now I feel a lot better, I am still getting abdominal pain (lower left, upper right, upper left, but never in the middle), but ever since I've been sleeping on a mat on the floor my kidney issues went away. Interesting thing is, when I am in a pain, I only get pain from one area. Never from multiple areas. :)
My blood work revelead that I have myeloperoxidase deficiency, so I guess that didn't help that much either.
My biggest fear though is getting appendicitis. Especially when I'm off home. It just comes out all of a sudden, and you can't do anything to lower your risks. Pretty creepy.
Anyways, welcome everyone, it feels great to be part of this community. Whenever I have the urge to google my imagined symptoms, I rather come here for reassuance. :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi, I'm new here as well! :)
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 12:44:10 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Rhiannon

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi, I'm new here as well! :)
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 08:44:59 PM »
Hi Gabor and welcome!
 I've been going through maybe a similar scare too when I had upper right side pain, I thought I was getting liver cancer or something (my mom is slightly hypochondriac so when I told her of my pain she planted all sorts of scares in me). I've done many scans and diagnostic medicine type of stuff (i lack medical term for it sorry, forgot), but anyway I am clean as a whistle. Not saying you are too, but I'm just saying that it could be. Could it be that you're bloated or constipated? Maybe not eating healthy or if you are, maybe not combining food well for digestion? For appendicitis I think you get a fever, so check your temperature when it happens.  Anyway don't take my word for it, I'm probably as confused as you about these things. I understand your hypochondria is making this harder for you on top of everything.
Best of luck and I hope this forum helps you out!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cypher

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 04:39:00 AM »
Hi Rhi, thanks! :)
I'm to the point that I don't even care about pain anymore. I got a lot of test (ultrasound, blood, urine) and I was clean as well. My appetite came back and that is a clear message for me. But the only thing I can't get out my head is appendicitis, especially now that I am getting lower right ab pain (probably 2/10) and I'll be out of house for a week. :P
Bookmark and Share

Tags: new here 

anything