Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Teeth.... yep. Advice?  (Read 53 times)

Offline Dayvid

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Teeth.... yep. Advice?
« on: July 01, 2014, 05:07:17 PM »
Hey guys.

I had 2 fillings back in March (white ones) for smallish fillings. They didn't bother me really. At the same time the dentist took out a bit of baby tooth/root (not sure which) that was remaining and had been there for years. It was tiny and at the back of my mouth - just stuck out of the gum a bit.

Fast forward to June and i start getting sensitivity in that area (never happened before) it's left a "hole" if you will on the inner part of my gum by my tooth and now I'm scared there is some damage. Should there be a little hole left over from this root extraction? Should i go back and see him? Not sure what to do and i'm scared i'll loose the tooth!!

It's only sensitive to cold/hot and it's bang on where that little hole is. So i presume it's allowing the cold/hot to hit a nerve? I can't think this is decay because it's not toothache and it's only been 2 months since i got them checked! It can' happen that quick, right?
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Rec's: 8
  • :]
    • Poke This Member
Re: Teeth.... yep. Advice?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 05:13:04 PM »
I would go to the dentist and let him have a look rather than try to figure it out on your own. Dental stuff is confusing! You'll feel better after your dentist sees it - it might be something as simple as sensitivity.  :yes:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Toasted Butter

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Teeth.... yep. Advice?
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 05:32:31 PM »
Agreed; I would have the dentist look at it, but I wouldn't worry too much about it either. Whatever it is I'm sure they'll get it sorted out. Better to get it taken care of though than to live with the sensitivity and possibly let things get worse over time.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: Teeth