Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: someone please help me!  (Read 99 times)

Offline ryates80

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
someone please help me!
« on: July 01, 2014, 11:55:53 AM »
I've had HA for a long time but its usually about my heart. This started a week and a half ago. I woke with bad pressure and pain on the left side of my face and head. The dentist said she didn't see any red flags and a sinus ct was normal. Then came the diarrhea and loss of appetite and not sleeping more than 3 hours at a time. I've had a funny dizzy strange feeling in my head, pressure at the temples and nose and feel strange.

I've been to the er or urgent care everyday since it began. The last being yesterday when an ambulance took me for a high heart rate. They did another ct, chest and abdominal xrays, blood work and urine and blood cultures. I still feel strange and everything is normal. Could anxiety cause all this. I feel like there's a brain infection or issue but no one is finding it. Help me please. My family has had it and I can't afford for any more blood to be taken.
Bookmark and Share

Offline patmob

• Rec's: 6
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: someone please help me!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 12:32:32 PM »
Sorry you are going through this.  First you need to do your best to calm down.  I am a bid advocate of making sure you're hydrated (not soda or coffee) and getting enough lean protein - both of which make me feel worse and make my heart related anxiety kick into high gear.  A banana can also help as the potassium helps regulate heart rate.

Get an appointment with your normal doctor - emergency rooms just make sure you're stable and send you home - you need to find the underlying issue and deal with that.  Best of luck
Bookmark and Share

Online TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 01:07:23 PM »
Everything you have written about sounds like symptoms that come along with anxiety and panic also having HA-Hypochondria now that doesn't make it any easier of course not but also look into maybe Tension Headaches they can sure make ya feel miserable and be scary!!

Try and use some moist heat and drink plenty of water and get enough rest and relaxation learn coping skills and I hope you are in therapy that will help also.

Also just because the ct scan on the sinuses was clear doesn't mean you don't have sinus and allergy problems I know for me mine was clear but the really deep sinus cavity was like cement set up and I had to take a antibiotic through an IV to help ease up the pressure so now I have constant sinus pressure and pain in my head and face.

Odds are though its anxiety and stress along with tension.
Take care hope you begin to feel better.
Bookmark and Share
Let it Go, Let God !

Offline ryates80

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 01:29:41 PM »
Now I'm terrified that having blood drawn so much has put me into shock! If I go back they'll just want more blood.
Bookmark and Share

Offline ryates80

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 09:41:05 PM »
I've decided to start my meds tonight.
Bookmark and Share

Offline leah2013

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 10:27:54 PM »
what was your high heart rate?
Bookmark and Share
Going thru a rough patch! Praying for peace of mind and happiness!!!!

Offline ryates80

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 11:15:25 PM »
115-148 with sinus rhythm (normal). I took my Zoloft about 15 minutes ago and now I'm sitting here terrified for side effects even though I took it for 10 years previously :(
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything